New Georgia Project
The New Georgia Project registers, engages, and advocates for Georgia's voters.
The New Georgia Project has been on the ground for years registering and educating voters — especially people of color, women of color and white women — and talking to ordinary people about values and issues that matter in their lives, such as child care. Stacey Abrams founded the New Georgia Project with a massive voter registration campaign back in 2014. 
Reclaiming Our Victories
Detroit Action was live. November 4 2020.
Battleground: Reclaiming Our Victories.
Organizations that have been organizing and let the Get Out The Vote in different battleground states come together to share about the powerful transformation in their states.
- Becca Guerra - Democracy Alliance
- Alejandra Gomez and Tomas E. Robles, Jr. - LUCHA
- Andrea Mercado, The New Florida Majority
- Art Reyes, We The People Michigan
- Brianna Brown and Michelle Tremillo, Texas Organizing Project
- Nse Ufot, New Georgia Project
- Branden, Detroit Action
- Rev. Raphael Warnock is chair of the New Georgia Project
- Nse Ufot is Executive Director of the New Georgia Project
Communist Party help
John Bachtell October 20, 2018 ·
Defended Voting Rights in Ohio and Georgia
- We took the fight to protect voting rights from Ohio to Georgia. And thousands of you nationally signed petitions, donated money, and spread the word about our work to make sure we protect the rights of every voter.
Leftist alliance for Stacey
The collaboration between the Working Families Party and New Georgia Project in Georgia, the leadership in sectors of Stacey Abrams’ campaign by people out of Movement for Black Lives' The Electoral Justice Project, the fact that the National Domestic Workers Alliance deployed the largest independent field operation in that state – all this energized young voters, re-energized veterans of the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s and strengthened the emerging Black-Latino alliance, laying the basis for future wins if Stacey Abrams doesn’t pull it out this time..
New Georgia Project Action Fund
Eric Robertson October 9:
- [ https://organizingupgrade.com/politics-is-about-power-assessing-the-2018-midterms/ Organizing Upgrade, Politics is About Power: Assessing the 2018 Midterms By Max Elbaum These notes were the basis for a presentation to the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild on November 8, 2018]