- 1 Socialist Majority Caucus
- 2 Celebrating at the 11th Annual Douglass-Debs Awards Dinner
- 3 John Lewis connection
- 4 Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
- 5 Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
- 6 National Conference delegates
- 7 Democratic Socialists of America Unity
- 8 Charleston DSA closed Facebook group
- 9 New leadership
- 10 Socialist Punk Caucus
- 11 DSA North Star Online Conference
- 12 New Georgia Project Action Fund
- 13 DSA North Star
- 14 National Party Building Conference
- 15 References
Eric Robertson lives in Fairburn, Georgia. From Birmingham, Alabama. He is a former Teamsters Union activist and current officer for the Metro Atlanta Democratic Socialists of America. Eric Robertson serves as the Political Director at New Georgia Project Action Fund.
- Former Coordinated Campaign Labor Constituency Director at Democratic Party of Georgia
- Former Southern Region Political Director at Working Families Party
Brother-in-law of Hayley Bergman Turner.
Socialist Majority Caucus
Celebrating at the 11th Annual Douglass-Debs Awards Dinner
Eric Robertson attended Metro Atlanta Democratic Socialists of America's "Celebrating at the 11th Annual Douglass-Debs Awards Dinner" in November 2017. Keynote speaker Sarah Jaffe. Other attendees included Shelley Elise Berlin, Daniel Hanley, Mawuli Davis, Milton Tambor, Khalid Kamau, Metro Atlanta Democratic Socialists of America officer, and Teamster Local 728’s Eric Robertson. There was a table for the Communication Workers of America.
John Lewis connection
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating interest in attending, on Facebook included Eric Robertson.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Eric Robertson.
National Conference delegates
Metro Atlanta Democratic Socialists of America elected a full slate of 13 delegates and 2 alternates to represent the group in August 2017 at the Democratic Socialists of America's National Convention! The delegates: Jeb Boone, Adam Cardo, Scott Douglas, Anat Fintzi, Chad Floyd, Daniel Hanley, Barbara Joye, Brad Lathem, Erin Parks, Eric Robertson, Maxwell Ruppersburg, Ron Spears, and Matthew Wolfsen, and alternates Reid Jenkins and Tom Ladendorf.
Democratic Socialists of America Unity
Charleston DSA closed Facebook group
Metro Atlanta Democratic Socialists of America new officers elected at Sept. 16, 2017 membership meeting They were: Chair - Adam Cardo; Membership Secretary - Michael Lavender; Recording Secretary - Jeb Boone; Treasurer - Seth Ellingson; At-large (3) - Anat Fintzi, Erin Parks, Eric Robertson. 
Socialist Punk Caucus
DSA North Star Online Conference
DSA North Star Online Conference Sunday September 16, 2018:
Part 1. Introduction and National Perspectives 40 minutes Introduction. What is North Star about? What do we wish to accomplish? How do we do it? We’ll begin this meet up by hearing from DSA members active in governing, electoral politics, and organizing. How have DSA members successfully organized around electoral politics?
- Miriam Bensman - NYC DSA involvement in Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez campaign & Cynthia Nixon-Jumaane Williams endorsements
- Natasha Fernandez-Silber and Tony Eggert - Detroit DSA and Rashida Tlaib campaign
- Mike Sylvester - Maine State House Rep since 2016 on being DSA member in office
- Eric Robertson - Atlanta Metro DSA and Stacey Abrams for GA gov campaign & other southern campaigns
New Georgia Project Action Fund
Eric Robertson October 9:
DSA North Star
In 2018 Eric Robertson was an original signatory of the DSA North Star founding principles statement.
National Party Building Conference
Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 12 PM – 6 PM EST
Join Communist Party activists and members in a national conference. You can register here https://tinyurl.com/ycdouk3y
The conference will take place November 11th to 12th to plan our work in the fight against the Trump Administration and its white supremacist ruling class backers. Find information here about how to participate. http://www.cpusa.org/2017-national-party-building-conference-resist-organize-vote-grow/
The conference will be streamed from Chicago to regional meetings in New Haven, Los Angeles, and Orlando. Whether you’re on the East Coast, West Coast, in the MIdwest or the South, you’ll be able to participate.
Those invited on Facebook included Eric Robertson.
- History of Metro Atlanta DSA accessed November 6 2018
- Celebrating at the 11th Annual Douglass-Debs Awards Dinner accessed November 6 2018
- FB Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing Went 109
- [http://www.dsa-atlanta.org/new_madsa_officers_elected MADSA New MADSA Officers Elected posted by BARBARA JOYE | 22.80sc September 21, 2017]