Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Confronting the Global Triple Crisis-Climate Change * Peak Oil * Global Resource Resource Depletion and Extinction.
Speakers at the Ingredients of systemic change workshop were;
- Martin Khor (Malaysia), director, Third World Network
- Wes Jackson, president, the Land Institute; author, New Roots for Agriculture
- Frances Moore Lappe, author, Diet for a Small Planet and Hope’s Edge
- Jack Santa Barbara (Canada), Sustainable Scale Project
- Carl Pope, executive director, Sierra Club
- Susan George (France), chair, Transnational Institute; author, Fate Worse Than Debt
- Smitu Kothari (India), director, Intercultural Resources, India; professor, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University
- Tom Butler, editor, Wild Earth
- Wolfgang Sachs (Germany), research director, Wuppertal Institute; author, Greening the Northand Fair Future