The following organizations have supported or joined with the Occupy Cleveland demonstration:
- Alameda Labor Council
- California Nurses Association, staffed the camp's first aid clinic
- Oakland Education Association, funded porta-potties
- Alameda Labor Council head Josie Camacho called a Oct. 25 Police eviction "an unprovoked raid on peaceful protesters."
- Chris Thomas, San Francisco
- Clarence Thomas, International Longshore and Warehouse Union
- Mike Porter, 24
- Scott Olsen, Iraq Veterans Against the War - allegedly "badly wounded in the raid... sustained a skull fracture after being shot in the head with a police projectile while peacefully participating in an Occupy Oakland march."
- Max Bell Alper
- People's World: Police evict Occupy Oakland, Oct. 25, 2011 (accessed on Oct. 25, 2011)
- People's World: Occupy Oaklanders wake up the town, Oct. 24, 2011 (accessed on Oct. 25, 2011)
- Inter Press Service: Police Tear Down Occupy Oakland; Protesters Say It's Not Over, Oct. 26, 2011 (accessed on Nov. 2, 2011)