Communist Party's May Day Salute
In 1995 the Communist Party USA newspaper People's Weekly World, published a "May Day salute" to the "heroes in the class war zone". More than 100 unionists/activists endorsed the call, mostly known affiliates, or members of the Communist Party.
John Kitchenka, Santa Monica, was one of those listed.
Communist Party USA
Abe Blashko, Leo Blashko, Lilo Heller, Sara Alchermes, Armando Ramirez, Cassandra Lopez, Danny Morales, Gail Ryall, Jacqueline Cabasso, John Kichenka, John Reiger, Juan Lopez, Marilyn Bechtel, Siri Margerin .
Ideological Fightback is the journal of the National Council of Communists, USA.
As of May 2014. Board of Directors (In Formation) consisted of;
- Dr. Angelo D'Angelo, New York
- Earl Clark, California
- Daniel Paquet, Montreal,Quebec Canada
- Roberto Lavita, Georgia
- Gary Dalton, Minnesota
- Pat Thomas, California
- Phil Larabee, Texas
- Keith McCormick, California
- Harvey Smith, North Carolina
- Stephen L. Paulmier, Hawaii
- John K., California - (probably John Kitchenka
- J.J. Connolly, Washington, D.C. - probably James Connolly
- C. Italiano, Virginia
- People's Weekly World May 6 1995 p 2
- We salute the labor movement!, People's World, September 1, 2006
- NNCUSA, about us