Claire Wiklund is a Virginia activist.
United Students Against Sweatshops
United Students Against Sweatshops Regional Coordinators, 2013-2014 School Year.
- Amanda Mendez, University of California – Berkeley
- Bianca Hinz-Foley, University of Texas – Austin
- Brittany Whitaker, Spelman College
- Caiden Elmer, American University
- Caitlin MacLaren, New York University
- Claire Wiklund, Virginia Tech
- Cynthia Chavez Gallardo, University of California – Riverside
- DJ Gering, Wichita State University
- Jonathan Londono, Arizona State University
- Karen Li, Cornell University
- Katie Corbit, University of Michigan
- Lingran Kong, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Mark Ortiz, University of Alabama
- Martin Xavi Macias, University of Illinois – Chicago
- Naomi Carbrey, University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- Razzan Quran, University of Memphis
- Robert Naylor, University of Tennessee – Knoxville
- Sarah Newell, University of Southern California
- Troy Neves, Northeastern University
Virginia Student Power Network, April 6 2015 posted ·"Last week, students all across Virginia loudly stood up on their campuses to push for accessible, democratic education and a #DebtFreeVA".
Thanks to GMU Student Power, UVa Students United, Student Power Network at VT, VCU Student Power, UMW Students United, and JMUnited for making the Statewide Day of Action such a huge success! — with Rodrigo Velasquez, Sanwich Est, Samantha Parsons, Emma White, Yvette Agyei, Kalia Harris, Jacob Ducey, Macey Garner, Lexi Robinson, Charly Liss, Batel Yona, Victoria Beasley, Emily Swain, Beatrice Ohene-Okae, Jong Chin, Rachel Brewer, Scott Loudin, Kelsey Pence, Nqobile Mthethwa, John Sylvester, Bess Butler, Laura Cross, Jenn Richman, Garrett Piersa, Greg Lewis, Ibby Han, Taylor Janay Manigoult, Lauren Miller, Amna Hussein, Claire Wiklund, Samuel Scott, Nevin Ounpuu-Adams, Noah Goodwin and Briana Willis.