Brooks Sunkett Vice President at CWA. Worked at Retired from SBC/AT&T. Lives in Washington, District of Columbia. Married to Joann Sunkett.
- Studied Education, Labor, Law at Harvard University
- Studied Sociology & Social Policy at Rutgers University
- Studied at University of Hartford
- Went to Haddon Heights High School
- Worked at Communications Workers of America
- Worked at Texas State Employees Union (CWA Local 6186)
- Worked at AT&T
U.S. Labor Against the War Officers, 2018.
- Kathy Black, Co-Convenor
- John Braxton, Co-Convenor
- Brooks Sunkett, Co-Convenor
- Nancy Wohlforth, Co-Convenor
- Michael Zweig, Co-Convenor
Free Mumia Abu-Jamal
DSA Labor Statement of Support for Danny Fetonte
In August 2017 a group of Democratic Socialists of America labor activists issued a joint statement of support for newly elected DSA NPC member Danny Fetonte. The group was fighting back against other DSAers wanting to remove Fetonte for his past work for a Texas law enforcement union.
- Signers of Campaign to Free Mumia Abu-Jamal, Now
- [https://www.Facebook.com/notes/austin-dsa/support-danny-fetonte-for-npc/1917815435143506/Support Danny Fetonte for NPC AUSTIN DSA·SUNDAY, JULY 23, 2017]
- DSA Labor Statement of Support for Danny Fetonte