Harold (Bill) G. Andersen
Maritime Unionist Socialist Activities Association
In 2001 Warren Brewer attended a Maritime Unionist Socialist Activities Association conference in Australia with Bill Andersen. 
New Zealand delegates Bill Andersen, Mike Williams, Joe Fleetwood and Rachael Goddard attended the Australian Maritime Unionist Socialist Activities Association and Socialist Party of Aotearoa Conference held 18 – 20 February 2003, at St. George Basin, Australia.
According to Rachael Goddard;
- This conference was a great education for the twenty comrades that attended from around Australia and New Zealand.
- Part of educating ourselves towards building a strong, militant and democratic union was to ask your self at the end of the seminar “what do you intend to do differently after the seminar than before the seminar?”
- We should aim to make the minority accountable, by exposing discrimination and getting law changes.
- Global Capitalism is dominant in our world today, but it has not always existed. It came after the feudal system, and before that the slave system and previous primitive communal system, and one day the current system will change too.
- Most Socialists would agree we need the majority on side to get the changes.
The Seminar had an "immediate gain" in the setup of a Tasman Shipping Campaign.
On "behalf of my fellow Kiwis" Rachael Goddard thankedd the Wellington Branch for the nominations, the Maritime Union of Australia for the Training School facilities, the Workers Institute of Scientific Socialism, the Maritime Unionist Socialist Activities Association of Australia and the Socialist Party of Aotearoa for the opportunity.
- WORKERS OF THE WORLD MUST UNITE!
Last SUP Central Committee meeting before split
Wellington March 1990.
May Day Auckland
With Mayor Robbie
- Red Flag May 01
-  The Maritimes, Ussue 2, May 2003, page 27