Aotearoa Youth Network
Aotearoa Youth Network was active in the early 1990s. Closely tied to Radical Society of Aotearoa.
Arising from the conference was the “Aotearoa Youth Network”. Consisting mainly of students, the main component of AYN were neo Maoist members of the Auckland University Radical Society. Joss Debreceny became Dunedin contact for the network and was the first editor of their national newsletter.
AYN regional contacts
- Auckland - David Fleming.
- Hamilton - Dale Frew, Catherine Hodges
- Palmerston North - Julie Cuttance
- Wellington - Alistair Shaw, Emma Haxton Kilbirnie Youth Centre
- Christchurch - Melanie Thomson
- Dunedin - Cybele Locke