- 1 Education
- 2 Democrat
- 3 Socialist Majority Caucus
- 4 Democratic Socialists of America Unity
- 5 DSA Sewer Socialist Caucus Closed FB group
- 6 DSA Boston Public Facebook Group
- 7 Metro DC DSA Public Facbook group
- 8 Democratic Socialists of America Electoral Committee
- 9 Stand with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- 10 Toward Radical Democracy
- 11 References
Adam Chaikof is Research Associate at United Food and Commercial Workers International Union. Lives in Arlington, Virginia. Engaged to Allison Shely.
Studied at The Heller School for Social Policy and Management at Brandeis University.
Cragg Hines May 10 2019·
Socialist Majority Caucus
Democratic Socialists of America Unity
DSA Sewer Socialist Caucus Closed FB group
DSA Boston Public Facebook Group
Metro DC DSA Public Facbook group
Democratic Socialists of America Electoral Committee
In March 2018 Adam Chaikof was involved with the Democratic Socialists of America Electoral Committee.
Stand with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
We Stand with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was a 2018 letter signed by several Democratic Socialists of America members mainly from the DSA North Star in response to attacks on Ocasio-Cortez over remarks she made on Palestine.
- A recent petition circulated by some DSA members criticizes Ocasio-Cortez for supporting a two state solution to the Palestine-Israel question and not aligning with a long list of demands regarding Palestine and Israel. Should Ocasio-Cortez fail to agree with this list of demands, the petitioners are calling for DSA to revoke her endorsement. These attacks on Ocasio-Cortez have come despite the fact that she has staked out positions which will make her one of the strongest advocates of Palestinian rights and self-determination in Congress.
- We stand with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The position she has taken on Israel and Palestine are principled stances, worthy of a democratic socialist, in its recognition of both Palestinian humanity and rights and Israeli humanity and rights. On this issue, as many, she will be a voice for the voiceless in Congress.
Signatures included Adam Chaikof.
Toward Radical Democracy
Toward Radical Democracy was a 2018 "Proposal for Internal Voting Reform in Boston DSA".
- If you would like to sign on in support of this proposal, please click here. To date, over 100 members of Boston DSA have endorsed it. We also welcome support from DSA comrades in other chapters.
Signatories included Adam Chaikof.