Vivian Stromberg ...
CoC National Conference endorser
In 1992 Vivian Stromberg, executive director MADRE, New York, endorsed the Committees of Correspondence national conference Conference on Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the 90s held at Berkeley California July 17-19.
Conference on Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the 90s
The Conference on Perspectives for Democracy and Socialism in the 90s was the Committees of Correspondence's first national conference held in Berkeley, California July 17-19, 1992.
Workshops that were held at the conference on Saturday, July 18 included:
Left Unity Getting it together: How should broad left unity be built? Speaking freely of differences and defining the basis for united action
- Peter Camejo, CrossRoads Advisory Council, Oakland
- Gil Green, author, NY
- Vivian Stromberg, exec. director, MADRE, NY
- Pat Harris, VP, Local 1199, NY
- Kendra Alexander, CA CoC
- Judith Pasternak, managing editor, National Guardian, NY
- Carla Wallace, steering committee, Kentucky Rainbow Coalition, Louisville
- Ethan Young, Cuba Update, NY
- Ron Johnson, housing activist, San Jose