Tomas Garduno is national field director for Mijente.
National Leading From the Inside Out Alum
"A Progressive Vision for New York City"
Community Voices Heard Power organized "A Progressive Vision for New York City" panel discussion, June 19 2014.
Organizing Committee (List in Formation)
Movement Strategy Center
In 2015, the Board of the Oakland based Movement Strategy Center, consisted of;
- Tomas Garduno - Board Member
- Taj James - Board Member
- Arif Mamdani - Board Member
- Jodeen Olguin-Tayler - Board Member
- Brenda Salgado - Board Member
- Alvin Starks - Board Member
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
Tomas Garduno was among those on the list. 
Deep Democracy Lab
Movement Strategy Center May 19, 2017;
- The beloved community of this week's Deep Democracy lab! #connection #courage #commitment <3 <3 <3 — with Jodeen Olguin-Tayler, Ana Cecilia Perez, Tammy Johnson, Nwamaka Agbo, Alexis Flanagan, Rosie Abriam, Michael Scott Nine, Vanessa Nisperos, Tomas Garduno, Yalini Dream, Gerardo Marin, Calvin Williams, Miya Yoshitani, Judith LeBlanc, Anthony Giancatarino, Taj James, Byron Gudiel, Julie Quiroz, Victoria Benson, Kristen Zimmerman, Beth Glenn, Ariel Jacobson, Rosa Esperanza Gonzalez, Rachel Humphrey, Nanci Lee, Mimi Ho, Supriya Lopez Pillai, Dana Ginn Paredes, Kelly Miller, Marc Mascarenhas-Swan, Helen S. Kim, Jovida Ross, Aparna Shah, Aisha Shillingford, Sarah Quiroga and Jacqui Patterson.
- [ https://cvh.ourpowerbase.net/civicrm/mailing/view?reset=1&id=309 "A Progressive Vision for New York City"]
- Ear to the Ground, About, accessed Nov. 12, 2015