Tim Goodwin is a Maine activist.
Cumberland County Democrats
Officers, October 9, 2015
- Chair: Rachel Hendricksen, Scarborough
- 1st Vice Chair: Harlan Baker, Portland
- 2nd Vice Chair: Kathleen Worcester, Westbrook
- Secretary: Barney McClelland, Yarmouth
- Treasurer: Tim Goodwin, Standish
Conquering the Democrats
Maine Democratic Socialists of America posted on Facebook November 18 at 5:53am ·
- Good night for the DSA slate at the Cumberland County Democrats:
- Barney McClelland is now Secretary
- Tim Goodwin is now Treasurer
- Shannon McCartney came within 4 votes of taking the Chair.
- It is time for a new direction!
Maine Democratic Socialists of America Public Facebook Group
Harlan Baker November 22, 2016:
Our Democratic Socialists of America organizing meeting at Portland City Hall. There were 100 people in attendance. — with Burt Wartell, Marjorie Phyfe, Sarah Rawlings, Jeremy Mele, Tim Goodwin, Nate LeClair, Chris Cavanaugh, Cynthia Adair Grier Handlen, Chris Hafford, Barney McClelland, Diane Russell, Seth Berner and Bob Murray.
In 2018, a number of Democratic Socialists of America members are running for seats in the Maine House of Representatives, including Mike Sylvester (District 39), Tim Goodwin (District 23) and Jeremy Mele (District 19).
The Southern Maine DSA is considering endorsing all three of these candidates and told me that much of the work in their chapter involves deciding which campaigns and candidates to back.
"Say no to racism"
Harlan Baker June 1, 2018:
Tonight’s Say NO to Racism stand. Monument Square is fast becoming Portland’s answer to London’s Hyde Park. In addition to us there was a demonstration against the killings in Gaza,a lone demonstrator asking us to believe in God, petitioners for Planned Parenthood, and leafleting for the League of Women Voter’s guide for the June elections. — with Craig C. Dorais, Tim Goodwin, Barney McClelland, Bob Maheu, Eileen Manglass, Shaaron Hendry, Seth Berner and Barbara White.