Template:TOCnestleft Taj James...
The following people cotributed in some way to the development of the project: Van Jones, Dr. R. L'Heureux Lewis, Musa Syeed, Ahlam Syeed, Yasir Syeed, Ismail Ocasio, Idris Braithwaite, Samiha Rahman, Sister Aisha Al-Wadiwiyya, Rami Nasashibi, Amir Al-Islam, Debbie Altmontaser, Asad Jafri, Abdul Qadir, Nimco Ahmed, Omar Mullick, Cynthia Hamilton, Professors Rosa Marie Pegueros, Sonia Jarvis, Ed Sermier, Al Killilea, Lynn Pasquerella,
Those thankedd for their help included Terry Marshall, Maytha Alhassen, Tanjila Islam, Najima Nazyat, Yusef Ramalize, Taj James, Jungwon Kim, Suyoung Kim, Wahija Akhtar, Awais Khaleel, Anas Canon, Bracken Hendricks, Mahea & Alea, Kizzy Charles-Guzman, Marianne Manilov, Zaid Mohiuddin, Jody Tonita, Ferentz Lafargue, CAIR-NY, the Green For All Fellows, and the 2008 National Urban Fellows.
"Social Justice in the Bay Area" open letter
An Open Letter to Men Committed to Social Justice in the Bay Area - Calling on Men in the Bay Area to Stand Up for Reproductive Justice.
- On January 22nd, the right-wing anti-choice movement will be coming to San Francisco to shout their anti-human rights, anti-woman message in the streets. At this time when women's rights to abortion are being challenged by the Bush administration and questioned in the Democratic party, it is crucial that we as men join the sisters organizing in opposition to this right-wing march and say: REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE FOR ALL! 
Take Back the American Dream Conference 2011
Taj James was one of the 158 speakers who addressed the Take Back the American Dream Conference 2011 . The Conference was hosted by the Institute for Policy Studies, and Democratic Socialists of America dominated Campaign for America's Future, 
The Praxis Project
Movement Strategy Center
- Tomas Garduno - Board Member
- Taj James - Board Member
- Arif Mamdani - Board Member
- Jodeen Olguin-Tayler - Board Member
- Brenda Salgado - Board Member
- Alvin Starks - Board Member
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
Deep Democracy Lab
Movement Strategy Center May 19, 2017;
- The beloved community of this week's Deep Democracy lab! #connection #courage #commitment <3 <3 <3 — with Jodeen Olguin-Tayler, Ana Cecilia Perez, Tammy Johnson, Nwamaka Agbo, Alexis Flanagan, Rosie Abriam, Michael Scott Nine, Vanessa Nisperos, Tomas Garduno, Yalini Dream, Gerardo Marin, Calvin Williams, Miya Yoshitani, Judith LeBlanc, Anthony Giancatarino, Taj James, Byron Gudiel, Julie Quiroz, Victoria Benson, Kristen Zimmerman, Beth Glenn, Ariel Jacobson, Rosa Esperanza Gonzalez, Rachel Humphrey, Nanci Lee, Mimi Ho, Supriya Lopez Pillai, Dana Ginn Paredes, Kelly Miller, Marc Mascarenhas-Swan, Helen S. Kim, Jovida Ross, Aparna Shah, Aisha Shillingford, Sarah Quiroga and Jacqui Patterson.
Movement Voter Project Advisory Board
We Will Replace You Advisors included:
- [Green Deen: What Islam Teaches about Protecting the Planet By Ibrahim Abdul-Matin, Keith Ellison, p 218, 219]
- Indymedia, Santa Cruz Indymedia | Health, Housing, and Public Services | Womyn An Open Letter to Men committed to Social Justice in the Bay Area by Rishi Awatramani and Chris Crass Friday Jan 14th, 2005 4:48 PM
- Our Future website: Take Back the American Dream 2011 Speakers (accessed on Sept. 22, 2011)
- The Praxis Project website: Board (accessed on March 3, 2010)
- Ear to the Ground, About, accessed Nov. 12, 2015