- Studied Literature at University of the State of New York.
- Went to Saint Charles High School , MO.
Stan Goff is a Christian pacifist, a “subsistence” socialist, and a member of Huron Valley Democratic Socialists of America. His latest book is Tough Gynes—Violent Women in Film as Honorary Men. Goff was a member of the Freedom Road Socialist Organization in North Carolina until the 2000s, after a brief stint in the Communist Party USA.
Stan Goff/Lenawee County Democratic Socialists of America July 13 2019 ·
Haiti and Cuba Forum
The Carolina Socialist Forum hosted a forum entitled: Haiti and Cuba: Imperialism and Independence in the Caribbean, 21 Feb 96, at 7 pm, in Murray Hall Auditorium. Speakers included Tatia Ash, human rights activist, recently returned from Cuba, and Stan Goff, dissident Special Forces veteran of the military occupation of Haiti in 1994.
1999 May Day greetings
North Carolina Anti-War Conference
Saturday, November 3 2001, North Carolina Anti-War Conference, UNC - Greensboro. The conference aims to bring together anti-war activists from around the state to educate, learn, share ideas, and lay the groundwork for a statewide anti-war coalition. All are welcome! Featured speakers include Michaelle Browers, Dept. Political Science, WFU; Stan Goff, North Carolina Network for Popular Democracy; Jeff Jones, Dept. History, UNC-G; Deepa Kumar, Dept. Communication, WFU, and Piedmont Triad Anti-War Committee; Rania Masri, media co-chair, al-awda, and Peace Action board member; Sherry Wolf, editorial board, International Socialist Review; James Wood, Dept. History, NC A&T University; and Paul Leubke, Dept. Sociology, UNC-G. 
Stan Goff, 25-year Army Special Ops veteran, author, Full Spectrum Disorder, was one of 100 "prominent Americans" who signed an October 26 2004 statementcirculated by 911Truth.org calling on the U.S. Government to investigate 9/11 as a possible "inside job".
- ...we have assembled 100 notable Americans and 40 family members of those who died to sign this 9/11 Statement, which calls for immediate public attention to unanswered questions that suggest that people within the current administration may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war.
Freedom Road magazine
Freedom Road magazine Number 13, Winter 2003 gave special thanks to Stan Goff.
Fayetteville peace rally
The Fayetteville rally for peace was held on March 19th 2005.
- Lou Plummer, Military Families Speak Out, Fayetteville, NC
- Rev. Nelson Johnson, Civil Rights Activist, Greensboro, NC
- Kelly Dougherty, Co-Founder of Iraq Veterans Against the War, Colorado
- Thomas Barton, Shop Steward with Local 768, Heath Care Workers, AFSCME
- David Potorti, September 11th Families for Peaceful Tomorrows, Cary, NC
- Cindy Sheehan, Co-Founder of Gold Star Families for Peace, California
- Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey, California
- Stan Goff, Retired Special Forces Master Sergeant, Raleigh, NC
- Nancy Lessin and Charley Richardson, Co-Founders of Military Families Speak
- Shawn Cunningham, North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC
- Michael Hoffman, Co-Founder of Iraq Veterans Against the War, Pennsylvania
- Coalition of Immokalee Workers, Florida
- Rann Bar-On, International Solidarity Movement, Durham
- Ricanstruction, NYC
- Ed Whitfield, Steering Committee
- Michael McPhearson, Executive Director, Veterans for Peace
- Michael Berg, Father of Nick Berg, West Chester, PA
- Felicia Eaves, Black Voices for Peace, United for Peace and Justice
- Mendy Knott, NC Performance Poet, Asheville, NC
- Ajamu Dillahunt, Black Solidarity Against War, Raleigh, NC
- Kara Hollingsworth, Military Families Speak Out, Fayetteville, NC
- David Couso, brother of Slain Spanish Journalist Josi Couso
- Dante Zappala, brother of Army Sgt. Sherwood Baker, with family members.
- Ruba Nuwayhid, Progressive Student Alliance, UT/Knoxville
- Camilo Mejia, Iraq Vet, Conscientious Objector, Miami, Florida
- Kevin Lucey and Joyce Lucey, Military Families Speak Out, Massachusetts
- Dennis Kyne, Gulf War Vet, California
- Rev. Ralph Baldwin, Vietnam Veteran, Greensboro, NC
- Diedra Cobb, Conscientious Objector, Virginia
- Catherine Lutz, Author and Academic, Brown University
- Stephen Funk, Gulf War II war resister
- Chuck Fager, Quaker House, Fayetteville, NC
- Medea Benjamin, Global Exchange and Code Pink
- Patricia Roberts, mother of Army Spc. Jamaal Rashard Addison, killed in Iraq
- Jibril Hough, Islamic Political Party of America, Charlotte, NC
- Cynthia Brown, Community Activist, Durham, NC
- Wade Fulmer, Carolina Peace Resource Center, South Carolina
- Manju Rajendran, Organizers' Gathering and Spring Conference Coordinator
- Jimmy Massey, Iraq Veterans Against the War, Waynesville, NC
Jon Levine is with Bill Fletcher, Jr. and 28 others - Richie Chevat, Francy Caprino, Ellie Gitelman Bagli, Mindy Gershon, Ajamu Dillahunt, Steve Backman, Dennis O'Neil, Martha Cameron, Glen Ford, Stan Goff, Sean Crimmins, Nat Turner Bender, Dave Blalock, James Carey, Larry Hamm, Sally Davidow, Bert Barao, Joe Fine, Bella August, Richard Cammarieri, Jeff Crosby, Sidney Brown, Carol Fine, Charles Bagli, Willa Cofield, Carmen Berkley.
September 14, 2016:
Thanks to Alfreda Coachman Daniels for sharing this 40 year old historic photo from a 1976 anti-busing rally in Boston. Shaun King, from whom Ms. Daniels shared this blast-from-the-past photo, commented "The American flag may represent freedom to you but it meant something else to this man."
- [War is a Racket DL Summer 2019 by Chris Lombardi]
- Cuba/Haiti Forum to be presented at UNC-CH - Google ... https://groups.google.com/d/topic/misc.activism.../MVxvfZe0Oas Feb 19, 1996
- PRISM July Aug 1997 What is the Hosea Hudson Club? Prepared and edited by the HOSEA HUDSON CLUB
- Special May Day 1999 Supplement of the People's Weekly World
- TRIANGLE VEGETARIAN SOCIETY Peace Events Archive - 2001
- 911 Truth statement
- ]http://www.grassrootspeace.org/fayetteville_rally_1.html Rally Against War - Fayetteville, NC - March 19, 2005]