- 1 New Florida Majority
- 2 Second Chances/NFM connection
- 3 Miami Workers Center supporters
- 4 1ra Asamblea De Trabajadoras Del Hogar
- 5 Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
- 6 Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
- 7 Marxist meme
- 8 Ecuador
- 9 Drivers licence campaign
- 10 References
New Florida Majority
Serena Perez, is a Gender Justice Coordinator with New Florida Majority.
Second Chances/NFM connection
Tim Heberlein January 26, 2016:
A great team supporting Second Chances!
To support Second Chances go to FloridiansforaFairDemocracy.org — with Serena Perez, Curtis Hierro, Eric Brakken, Lolalegriamaria Rodz, Stephanie Porta, Gihan Perera and Desmond Meade at The New Florida Majority.
Miami Workers Center supporters
Miami Workers Center - Tomorrow is #GiveMiamiDay! Now more than ever we need your contribution so we can keep working in 2017 to demand local policies that protect Miami's women, girls and femmes.
We need you! Starting tonight at midnight, please consider giving to the Miami Workers Center here: — with Nilu Choudhury, Tomas Kennedy, Cindy Wiesner, Julia Dawson, Serena Perez, Luisana Perez-Fernandez, Karla De Anda, Julia Daniel, Kathy Bird Carvajal, Gihan Perera, Hashim Benford, Marcia Olivo, Sarai Portillo, Camilo Mejia, Maria Rodriguez, Andrea Mercado, Daniela Saczek, Carla Hansack, Maria Asuncion Bilbao, Commissioner Daniella Levine Cava, Trenise Bryant, Natalia Jaramillo, Viviana Ivalo, Miami Girls Foundation and Move to End Violence.
1ra Asamblea De Trabajadoras Del Hogar
- If you clean houses or do you babysit in South Florida, it's time to learn about your rights! Sign up for free at the 1ra Asamblea De Trabajadoras Del Hogar-1st Domestic Workers Assembly in Miami next Saturday 23th of July
T. Claudia Gonzalez, Ale Sau, Natalia Jaramillo, Patricia Sosa, GuadaLupita De La Cruz, Rosana Araujo, Paula Munoz, Amrry Gonzalez, Adrian Madriz, Maria Rodriguez, Isabel Vinent Grimany, Paola Calvo Florido, Tomas Kennedy, Ada Bermejo, Andrea Mercado, Agua Panela, Serena Perez, Francisco Pitico Portillo, Viviana Ivalo, Gabriel Garcia-Vera, Claudia de Anda, Cynthia Selene Hernandez, Rita Mendez, Ivan Parra, Dian Y. Alarcon, Candy Ironworker, Jacqui Carmona, Jeanette Smith, Yaquelin Mela Lopez, Lis-Marie Gueguense, Marcia Olivo, Mauro Kennedy, Laura J. Lopez-Coache, Bertha Sanles Wilson, Daniella Levine Cava, Julio Calderon, Elbert Garcia, Helene Villalonga, Karla De Anda, Jonathan Fried, Levis Torres, Kathy Bird Carvajal, John De Leon, Luisana Perez-Fernandez, Armando Carrada, Sarai Portillo, Saul Aleman, Maria Asuncion Bilbao and Latina Comunica.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating interest in attending, on Facebook included Serena Perez.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Serena Perez .
October 23, 2016 Jodeen Olguin-Tayler, Yong Jung Cho, Xochitl Oseguera, Latchmi Gopal, Heather McGhee, Nikki Fortunato Bas, Sarita Gupta, Alicia Garza, Laura Dawn, Agunda Okeyo, Greisa Martinez Rosas, Edith Sargon, Renata Pumarol, Ai-jen Poo, Trina Greene Brown, Naila Awan, Pramila Jayapal, Cindy Wiesner, Brigid Flaherty, Serena Perez and Angel Kyodo Williams, were part of a #GOPHandsOffMe meme.
Serena Perez July 25, 2015 ·
Drivers licence campaign
Maria Asuncion Bilbao December 7, 2014 ·
Maniana Monday, December 8 at 7.30 in the afternoon we have our local meeting of the license driver's license at the offices of FLIC.
Many people were left out of the Executive Order and our Governor Rick Scott joined the lawsuit. .
So the fight continues for the 11 million!
I hope we can all participate! See you!!!
With Claudia Aguirre , Grace Amanda FLref , Frida Marina , Serena Perez , Amrry Gonzalez , Sonia T Moreno , Karla De Anda , Sandra Fernandez , Marcia Olivo , Bertha Sanles Wilson , Kathy Bird Carvajal , Nelly E. Medina Ramon , Jonathan Fried , Natalia Jaramillo , Patric Flores Ugarte , Felix Espinal , Ivan Parra , Rosana Araujo , Dian Y. Alarcon , Ivana Peon and Cecilia Chaar.