- 1 Comrade
- 2 DSA 2019 National Political Committee Candidates
- 3 Chicago DSA conference delegates
- 4 Health Care Working Group - Chicago DSA
- 5 Republic Windows panel
- 6 Ecosocialist Working Group research committee
- 7 Palestine/Ramallah
- 8 Southeast Regional Powershift: Youth Leader Training
- 9 Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
- 10 Environmental Working Group - Chicago DSA
- 11 Chicago DSA Closed Facebook group
- 12 "No Dudes Allowed"
- 13 Gay Space Communism Caucus
- 14 DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group
- 15 Resistance Culture: A Chicago DSA Working Group
- 16 San Diego comrades
- 17 Raza Resource Centro
- 18 References
In a Relationship with Andrea Chu.
DSA 2019 National Political Committee Candidates
Democratic Socialists of America 2019 National Political Committee Candidates
• Austin Gonzalez • Sauce • Theresa Alt • Sean Estelle • Daniel Merrill • Darby Thomas • Russell Weiss-Irwin • Michelle Bruder Miller • Zac Echola • Jen Snyder • Jennifer Bolen • Blanca Estevez • Marsha Niemeijer • Marianela D'Aprile • Tawny Tidwell • Lloyd Goldsmith • Erika Paschold • Emily Cameron • Dan Quayle • Valerie Sinclair • Natalie Midiri • Ravi Ahmad Haque • Jose G. Perez • Tim Zhu • Rachel Zibrat • Abdullah Younus • Megan Svoboda • Maikiko James • Kristian Hernandez • David Pinkham • Hannah Allison • Jen McKinney • Austin Smith
Chicago DSA conference delegates
Sean Estelle August 1, 2019 ·
Health Care Working Group - Chicago DSA
Republic Windows panel
Sean Estelle December 10, 2018 ·
The panel form is not dead! So much good history + lesson learning here. — attending Republic Windows: The sit-in that launched a decade of action with Leah Fried, Armando Robles, Mark Meinster and Micah Uetricht.
In March 2019 people involved with the Democratic Socialists of America Ecosocialist Working Group research committee included Paul Chakalian (Phoenix), Sean Estelle (Chicago), Benjamin Fong (Phoenix), Ted Franklin (East Bay), Jeff Glass (Austin), Andrew Dana Hudson (Phoenix), Taylor Hynes (NYC), David Jones (Western Montana), David Schwartzman (Metro DC), Hannah Ruth Tabler (Wichita), Sus Sunhee Volz (Philadelphia).
Southeast Regional Powershift: Youth Leader Training
- Poised to be one of the most transformational years ever, 2016 is already filled with seemingly unreal manifestations of injustice. With a growing income inequality gap, high corporate greed, increased influence by the Koch brothers, sea-level rise, police brutality, and continued environmental degradation we definitely have our work cut out for us.
- Bottom line, we need a shift in POWER.
- That is why on Feb 19-20, 2016 community leaders and organizers will be hosting a youth leadership training session for committed young people from around the region to assemble a team to mobilize for the Southeast Regional PowerShift conference this September.
- In this training we are looking for groups to explore connections between their goals and the power structures they are working against, the progressive framework that tie the work of activists and community leaders together, and develop a network of committed and passionate youth leaders who will lead us in the future.
Those signalling intention to attend on Wherevent included Olivia Quinn, Rachel Stevens, Evan Weber, Fatima Ait Rami, Yulissa M. Arce, Ralph Benton Wilson Iv, Hannah Procell, Tim Heberlein, Talia Smith, Ava Howard, Gladys Nobriga, Indiga Flor, Lakey Love, Brittany Jacobs, Juddie Passion, Sam Michael Sickels, Erin Elizabeth Fagan, Everton St Patrick Foster, Sean Estelle, Kaila Rose Varano, Amanda Freeman, Steven Sloan, Nico Gumbs, Amy Ritter Valdivia, Haley Stickney, Amina Minka Spahic, Heiner Buchholz, Stephanie Porta.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating interest in attending, on Facebook included Sean Estelle.
Environmental Working Group - Chicago DSA
Chicago DSA Closed Facebook group
- This is the official Facebook group for Chicago DSA and its branches (South Side, Northside, and Oak Park)
"No Dudes Allowed"
Members of the Democratic Socialists of America **No Dudes Allowed** maybe Dank Meme Stash members, as of November 2, 2017 included Sean Estelle.
Gay Space Communism Caucus
Members of the Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism Caucus, DSA, members, as of October 15, 2017 included Sean Estelle;
DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group
Members of the DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group closed FB page, as of August 30, 2017 included Sean Estelle.
Resistance Culture: A Chicago DSA Working Group
Members of Resistance Culture: A Chicago Democratic Socialists of America Working Group, a Public Facebook Group, accessed February 10, 2018 included Sean Estelle.
- This page is intended as an ad-hoc start to a proposed working group based around the exploration of arts, culture and radical social change among Chicago members of Democratic Socialists of America. 
San Diego comrades
Sean Estelle March 25, 2013 ·
Long live the Revolution
Raza Resource Centro
Sean Estelle March 14, 2013.
— with Huma Waseem, Nadia Abu G, Simin Shk, Amal Dalmar, Alexandra Chwalik, Josue A. Del Castillo, El1 Garcia, Andy Marshall-Buselt, Fred Qafiti, Olamide Modupeoluwa Noah, Grant White, Cody Marshall-Buselt, Jay Albahri, Jad Essayli, Haya Yasmeen KN, Summer Rose Teamrw, Linda Le, Jackie Amazona Clavin, Hardeep Jandu, Aboud Maraba, Amira Abudiab, Bryant Xbalanque, Mahnoor Shez Waheed and Oscar Peter Gomez at Raza Resource Centro.