Samia Elshafie Community Counseling of Bristol County, Massachusetts.
- Boston College, Master’s Degree Social Work, 2015 – 2017.
- Columbia University - School of International and Public Affairs, 2008 – 2010. Activities and Societies: Human Rights Working Group UN Studies Program Working Group.
- University of California, Santa Cruz, BA Anthropology, BA Politics, 2003 – 2007.
- The American University in Cairo, 2005 – 2006.
Working for Jackson-Lee
In a 2007 report to Nihad Awad, CAIR Legislative Director Corey Saylor said he had placed Samia Elshafie in the office of Sheila Jackson-Lee, for one year. Elshafie served as Rep. Jackson-Lee's office contact on human rights issues.
Program Officer, Iraq & Syria Programs
Program Officer, Iraq & Syria Programs, National Democratic Institute (NDI), Sep 2011 – Sep 2013. Washington, DC.
- [Muslim Mafia P. David Gaubatz, page 183]