- CJ Chapman
- Philip Bradford
- William Daniel Coffey
- Amy C. Pittman
- Jeremy Gong
- Russell Rawlings
- Melody Yee
- Leah Terry
- Catherine Hoffman
DSA Healthcare Rally
Phillip Kim with Shane Brinton and David Roddy, Jonah Paul, .Annabel Vera, Shirley Toy, Ellen Mack, April Ford, Mel Ody, David Hildebrand, Alyssa De La Rosa, Ian Lee, Andee Sunderland, Eric Sunderland, Sandra Delgadillo Kearns, Russell Rawlings.
April 11 2017· Sacramento, CA ·
- Mark your calendar for Wed. April 26, 11am! Sacramento Rally & Senate Health Cmte Hearing-SB 562's 1st Vote! If you support single payer / healthcare for all, we need hundreds of people there to make sure that the Senate Health Committee votes in favor of SB.
During the weekend of August 4-6, 2017 nearly 1000 people took part in the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) 2017’s national convention, where we deal with issues large and small.
On Sunday, the DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group wanted to insert phrasing referencing disabled comrades in the national priorities resolution, a document that articulates the political and social focus of DSA’s work in the next two years. Specifically, we wanted to have our disabled comrades recognized as an important identity group within DSA, alongside our comrades of color and our comrades in the LGBTQIA+ community.
The Disability Caucus and Working Group members at the convention decided to make a series of motions on the floor of the convention, including the aforementioned motion to add reference to disabled comrades to the national priorities resolution.
Signers of this post included Russell Rawlings, Sacramento Democratic Socialists of America.
DSA Facebook group
Members of the California Democratic Socialists of America, statewide Facebook group, as of March 16, 2017 included Russell Rawlings.
Visit at Bill Dodd's office
Sean Raycraft April 14, 2017:
- John Shaban, Created group on October 10, 2017
- Russell Rawlings, Director of Advocacy Services at Resources for Independent Living
- Michelle Pariset, Elected Delegate, 7th Assembly District at California Democratic Party
- Jamie Thompson, Regional Director at SEIU Local 2015
- Shane Brinton, Statewide Field Organizing Coordinator at UC Student-Workers Union - UAW Local 2865
- Andee Sunderland, Mills College
- Jovana Fajardo, Director at Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment - ACCE South Sacramento
- David Roddy, Sacramento, California
- Phillip Kim, Community Organizer at California Nurses Association