Endorsed Marcy Winograd
In 2006 Rose Roach of CSEA was a Labor Union Activist endorser of Marcy Winograd of the Los Angeles Progressive Democrats of America in her unsuccessful primary bid for the Democratic Party nomination 26th Congressional District in California
Labor for Bernie event
Bill Honigman April 4, 2016 near Des Plaines, IL ·
From Labor Campaign for Single Payer National Coordinator Mark Dudzic, "Great Labor for Bernie event at this past weekend's Labor Notes conference in Chicago." #FeelTheBern. :-) — with Alan NY, Donna Smith, Tad Virbone, Joshua H. Koritz, Kade Quarles, Janis Kay, Kurt Bateman, Rose Roach and Paul Song.
Single Payer Leadership Meeting Agenda
Las Vegas, NV Sep. 30 – Oct. 1, 2017. The Longhorn Room, Binion’s Gambling Hall 128 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV.
- 10:00AM-10:05AM Call to Order: Jean Ross, National Nurses United
- 10:05AM-10:15AM Introducing Nevada for Healthcare-NOW! & Allies: Tisia Stemp and Keenan Korth
- 10:15AM-10:30AM Welcome to Nevada: Congresswoman Dina Titus (Nevada’s 1st District)
- 10:30AM-10:45AM Goals & structure of the Leadership Meeting: Benjamin Day, Healthcare-NOW
- 10:45AM-11:45AM Keynote Speakers: Dr. Paul Song and Amy Vilela
- 11:45AM-12:45PM Panel: Organizing Across Issues & Organizations During This “Movement Moment”: Moderator: Eileen Eady, Nevada for Healthcare-NOW!; Rose Roach, Minnesota Nurses Association; Martese Chism, National Nurses United; Erika Washington, Make It Work. Nevada4thePeople; Deborah Harris, Women’s March on Washington.
- 2:30PM-2:50PM Speaker: Preparing for Opposition… from our Enemies and our Friends: Michael Lighty, National Nurses United.
- 3:30PM-4:30PM Panel: Developing Effective Medium-Term Campaigns After the Era of Resistance: Benjamin Day, Healthcare-NOW!; Ben Palmquist, NESRI; Libby Devlin, NNU/NNOC; Donna Smith, PDA.
- 5:10PM-6:00PM Plenary: Lessons from Roundtable Discussions & Open Mic: Lenny Potash, Labor United for Universal Healthcare; Ursula Rozum, Campaign for NY Health; Amirah Sequiera, National Nurses United
- Sunday, October 1 – 10AM-12PM Noon
- 10:00AM-10:15AM Responding to Pushback from Legislators: Dr. Bill Honigman and Dr. Roona Ray
- PDA Arizona State Coordinator Dan O'Neal moderated a discussion.
Delta Airlines rally
“Earlier in the month (April 4), we participated in a very inspiring rally at the Saint Paul Labor Center in support of two classes of unrepresented workers at Delta Airlines—flight attendants and ramp workers, including the highly exploited so-called ‘ready reserve.’ There was a huge crowd in the small but standing-room-only hall, including Delta workers, members of the International Association of Machinists (which is currently running a card campaign at Delta), other union activists, elected officials, and other supporters, including about a dozen from TC DSA. MN Nurses Association organizer Rose Roach, CD4 Congressional Representative Betty McCollum, and ramp worker Joe Evica were among the many inspiring speakers. ”
- Endorsers of Winograd
- [https://www.healthcare-now.org/strategy-conference/2017-las-vegas/agenda/Healtcre Now!Single Payer Leadership Meeting Agenda Las Vegas, NV Sep. 30 – Oct. 1, 2017]
- http://southsidepride.com/2018/05/21/resistance-persistence-the-revolution-is-headed-your-way-2/Southside Pride, RESISTANCE PERSISTENCE: The Revolution is headed your way Debra Keefer Ramage May 21, 2018]