Jump to navigation Jump to search
Template:TOCnestleft Robert Meeropol
In March 1979, the New York radical magazine the Guardian issued an emergency appeal to funds in an effort to save the publication.
Over fifty supporters endorsed the appeal including Robert Meeropol
Peace for Cuba Appeal
Open Letter to the Colombian People, Press and Government, Aug. 1996
- We, the undersigned, are North Americans and others who are deeply disturbed by the human rights situation in Colombia.
- Massacres, disappearances and torture happen continually in the anguished region of Uraba. We can not understand how paramilitary groups operate so freely in this militarized region where the Colombian army is present in massive numbers, and which does not perform its constitutional function of defending the civilian population. And we can not understand why the regional paramilitary leader is not apprehended and brought to justice for his crimes against humanity.
- We call upon all armed parties -- paramilitary units, guerrillas, army, police, urban militias and commandos -- to immediately cease all attacks upon both the civilian population and upon each other. Justice, peace and a fruitful life is never found through murder, torture, kidnapping and intimidation.
Rosenberg Fund for Children
Bradley Manning Support Network
- Medea Benjamin, co-founder of Code Pink: Women for Peace
- Dr. Marsha Coleman-Adebayo, board member for the National Whistleblower Center
- Daniel Ellsberg, Pentagon Papers whistle blower
- Kathleen Gilberd, co-chair of the Military Law Task Force of the National Lawyers Guild
- Ray McGovern, former CIA analyst and activist
- Robert Meeropol, executive director of the Rosenberg Fund for Children
- Michael Moore, documentary filmmaker
- Pete Perry, Veterans for Peace activist
- Andy Thayer, co-founder of the Gay Liberation Network
- Jose Vasquez, executive director of Iraq Veterans against the War
- US Army Colonel Ann Wright (ret.), former US State Department official
- Guardian March 2 1979
- International Peace for Cuba Appeal - letterhead, Nov. 14, 1994
- Open Letter to the Colombian People, Press and Government: Stop the Bloodshed in Uraba, Due Process for Jose Antonio Lopez, Nelson Campo and others, and an End to Faceless Justice and Political Repression, August 1996
- Rosenberg Fund for Children Letterhead June 19 2003
- stand with accused whistle-blower US Army Pfc. Bradley Manning page. BMSN website, accessed January 24, 2011