Socialist Scholars Conference 1990
Workshop on Researching the Corporatization of the Universe and the Struggle Against Elitism, Sexism and Racism
- Sponsor: Network of the Alternative Student Press
- Rich Cowan, National Coalition for Universities in the Public Interest.
SEAC, 1995 conference
This October 13-15, 1995, Student Environmental Action Coalition returned to its roots at UNC-Chapel Hill to host ts fourth National Conference. The conference will bring young people together from all over the country to learn more about current environmental issues.
Partial speakers list;
- Vandana Shiva (Third World Network)
- Barbara Dudley (Executive Director, Greenpeace)
- Cecilia Rodriguez (USA spokesperson for National Commission for Democracy in Mexico and the EZLN)
- Laura Flanders (FAIR, Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting)
- Jeannette Galanis (President, USSA)
- Lina Cabaero (Asian Student Association)
- Si Kahn (Director, Grassroots Leadership)
- Rebecca Flores Harrington (United Farm Workers)
- Guy Lopez (International Indian Treaty Council)
- Suk Rhee (Southwest Network for Environmental & Economic Justice)
- Spring Diep (Asian Immigrant Women Advocates)
- Rich Cowan (Center for Campus Organizing)
- Abbie Illenberger (Empty the Shelters, Atlanta)
- Second Annual Socialist Scholars Conference program.
- National Conference 1995