Left Forum 2010
Punk Rock: Cultural Space For Transformative Politics?:
- Ramsey Kanaan, (Chair) - Founder, PM Press
- Josh MacPhee - JustSeeds: Visual Resistance Artists' Cooperative
- Mark Andersen - Positive Force DC; We Are Family
- Anne Elizabeth Moore - Author, Unmarketable: Brandalism, Copyfighting, Mocketing, and the Erosion of Integrity
- Katy Otto - Exotic Fever Records
"HOW DO WE UPROOT THE SYSTEM AND BUILD A BETTER WORLD?"
A benefit to distribute "Horizontalism: Popular Power in Argentina" to social movements in Argentina and Latin America**
Tuesday May 31, 2005: AK Press
674-A 23rd. St, Oakland. 
"Social Justice in the Bay Area" open letter
An Open Letter to Men Committed to Social Justice in the Bay Area - Calling on Men in the Bay Area to Stand Up for Reproductive Justice.
- On January 22nd, the right-wing anti-choice movement will be coming to San Francisco to shout their anti-human rights, anti-woman message in the streets. At this time when women's rights to abortion are being challenged by the Bush administration and questioned in the Democratic party, it is crucial that we as men join the sisters organizing in opposition to this right-wing march and say: REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE FOR ALL! 
- [ East Bay | Global Justice and Anti-Capitalism How Do We Uproot the System and Build a Better World? by globalize liberation ( josh [at] akpress.org ) Monday May 30th, 2005 ]
- Indymedia, Santa Cruz Indymedia | Health, Housing, and Public Services | Womyn An Open Letter to Men committed to Social Justice in the Bay Area by Rishi Awatramani and Chris Crass Friday Jan 14th, 2005 4:48 PM