The Reverend Gradye Parsons served as the Stated Clerk of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (USA), a "Member Communion of the Church World Service. The post has been filled by Reverend Dr. J. Herbert Nelson, II as of 2016.,
Board of Directors
- Sharon Blount – President, Ruling elder, Second Presbyterian Church, Richmond, Va.
- Rebecca Messman – Vice president, Associate pastor, Trinity Presbyterian Church, Herndon, Va.
- Martha Nommay, Treasurer, Director of finance and operations, Second Presbyterian Church, Indianapolis
- Sallie Watson, Secretary. Missional presbyter/stated clerk, Presbytery of Sante Fe, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Glen Bell, Pastor, First Presbyterian Church, Sarasota, Fla.
- John Cleghorn, Pastor, Caldwell Memorial Presbyterian Church, Charlotte, N.C.
- Thomas Currie, Former dean, professor of theology, Union Presbyterian Seminary, Charlotte, N.C.
- Dot Ridings, Past president, Council on Foundations, Louisville, Ky.
- Millie Snyder, Executive pastor, Myers Park Presbyterian Church, Charlotte, N.C.
- Paul Watermulder, Former pastor, First Presbyterian Church, Burlingame, Calif.
- Barbara Grumbach Wheeler, Former president, Auburn Theological Seminary, NYC. New York, N.Y.
- John Wurster, Pastor, St. Philip’s Presbyterian Church, Houston