- 1 Students for A Democratic Society
- 2 Left Forum Advisory Board
- 3 Socialist Scholars Conference 1990
- 4 Communist "Manifestivity"
- 5 DSA member
- 6 War Times
- 7 Solidarity
- 8 "Teach-In on the War"
- 9 Movement for a Democratic Society
- 10 Statement of Solidarity with Pace SDS
- 11 Progressives for Obama
- 12 Center for Labor Renewal
- 13 New Politics
- 14 Robeson book
- 15 Socialist Majority Caucus
- 16 References
Paul M. Buhle is a prominent socialist activist and historian.
Students for A Democratic Society
Paul Buhle was a prominent member of Students for a Democratic Society .
Left Forum Advisory Board
In 2009 the Left Forum Advisory Board included Gilbert Achcar, Tariq Ali, Ashanti Alston, Anthony Arnove, Robin Blackburn, Barbara Bowen, Jack Bratich, Rose Brewer, Renate Bridenthal, Michael Brie, Stephen Brier, Stephen Eric Bronner, Paul Buhle, Joseph Buttigieg, Luciana Castellina, Angela Dillard, Stephen Duncombe, Hester Eisenstein, Barbara Epstein, Deepa Fernandes, Hector Figueroa, Harriet Fraad, Josh Freeman, Barbara Garson, Heather Gautney, Marvin Gettleman, Arun Gupta, Jack Hammond, David Harvey, Gerald Horne, Boris Kagarlitsky, Robin D. G. Kelley, Christine A. Kelly, Peter Kwong, Joanne Landy, Jesse Lemisch, Michael Lowy, Nivedita Majumdar, Manning Marable, Randy Martin, Liz Mestres, Susan O'Malley, Cathy Mulder, Leo Panitch, Christian Parenti, Thomas Ponniah, Barbara Ransby, Michael Ratner, Jan Rehmann, Gerardo Renique, Rainer Rilling, Colin Robinson, Nan Rubin, Roger Salerno, Stephen R. Shalom, Neil Smith, Richard Smith, Meredith Tax, Eleni Varikas, Victor Wallis, Joseph Wilson.
Socialist Scholars Conference 1990
"BBC Tribute to CLR James with Stuart Hall, Tariq Ali and Others" A Video and Roundtable
- Paul Buhle
Individual endorsers of the event included Paul Buhle.
Endorsers of the project included Paul Buhle - author and teacher at Brown University.
In 2004, the Rhode Island Labor History Society chose to give an award to Sara Mersha, representing organizations that have been transforming the definition of the labor movement: DARE (Direct Action for Rights and Equality), and Rhode Island Jobs with Justice.
- On this night, DARE Executive Director Mersha was greeted with raucous applause from the grizzled veterans of the state's labor past. The crowd at the Casino see her and fellow activists as bearing the torch of real labor idealism.
It was a doubly special night for Paul Buhle, having recently joined Solidarity (of which Sara Mersha was also a member) and sitting next to organizational veteran Ara Dostourian. Buhle had met Mersha some years before, as a student in his oral history class, and already a bit of a legend on campus. 
"Teach-In on the War"
Providence - Brown University, November 14 2004? "Teach-In on the War".
Movement for a Democratic Society
- Power has resided largely with three figures: historian Paul Buhle, once editor of the original SDS journal Radical America; Thomas Good, a 48-year-old Communist-turned-anarchist who created the new SDS website and Bruce Rubenstein, a Connecticut personal-injury attorney."
Statement of Solidarity with Pace SDS
Five Students for a Democratic Society New York members were arrested at Pace University, New York, on Wednesday, November 15, 2006, during a “free expression” protest.
Movement for a Democratic Society issued a support statement;
- We the undersigned officers and members of Movement for a Democratic Society (MDS), denounce the actions of Pace University in regards to the planned arrest of several SDS first amendment activists on November 15, 2006 at the downtown campus. The targeting of these activists for their efforts to organize an SDS chapter at Pace is reprehensible. President David A. Caputo and the Pace administration have violated the civil rights of the student population and we join with SDS Pace in calling for David Caputo to step down now.
Progressives for Obama
Center for Labor Renewal
Socialist Majority Caucus
- Second Annual Socialist Scholars Conference program.
- Mail Archive website: Communist Manifestivity Conference Schedule, Oct. 28, 1998
- Dem. Left, March/April 1995, page 22
- Democratic Left • Spring 2002
- WAR TIMES January 29, 2002
- ATC, DARE's Struggles in Rhode Island— Paul Buhle 110, May-June 2004
- "Teach-In on the War"
- Progressives for Obama
- DL Paul Robeson: Life, Legend, and ContradictionsPosted by Jack Suria Linares on 02.28.18