National Day Laborer Organizing Network
Several leading staff members are affiliated with the Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
From their website:
- "NDLON improves the lives of day laborers in the United States. To this end, search NDLON works to unify and strengthen its member organizations to be more strategic and effective in their efforts to develop leadership, site mobilize, and organize day laborers in order to protect and expand their civil, labor and human rights. NDLON fosters safer, more humane environments for day laborers, both men and women, to earn a living, contribute to society, and integrate into the community."
Circa 2015 Michael Guerrero was National Coordinator of the Grassroots Global Justice Alliance and UNITY, a collaboration between six national grassroots alliances including the National Domestic Workers Alliance, the National Day Laborer Organizing Network, Right to the City Alliance, Pushback Network, National Guestworker Alliance, Grassroots Global Justice Alliance and Jobs with Justice. 
Fighting Sheriff Joe Arpaio
National Day Laborer Organizing Network "focuses on immigrant rights and has been using a strategy honed in fights against former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, whose immigration crackdown in Arizona's largest county is a possible model for the Trump administration. The group has been co-hosting community meetings where nervous immigrants and eager, mobilized new volunteers can learn the basics of immigration law and how to protect their rights."
National Day Laborer Organizing Network has been "pushing state and local officials to step up protections for [illegal] immigrants. 'The pressure for action will be felt more sharply on the local level,' (Chris Newman, legal director of the National Day Laborer Organizing Network) said. "There are increasing expectations for mayors and governors and state lawmakers."
From their website:
- "The National Day Laborer Organizing Network (NDLON) was officially founded in July 2001 in Northridge California at the first ever national gathering of day laborer organizations. It was formed as an alliance of 12 community-based organizations and worker centers dedicated to improving the lives of day laborers in the United States. In its 6 years, NLDON has grown nationwide to 36 member organizations and is supported by a strong staff of 10."
National Day Laborer Organizing Network December 10, 2013
Barack Obama, YES YOU CAN Stop Deportations OR We Will #ShutDownICE!!!
ASPIRE - Asian Students Promoting Immigrant Rights through Education, California Immigrant Youth Justice Alliance, Congress of Day Laborers/Congreso de Jornaleros... See More — with Jason Wallach, Leilani Clark, Aru Apaza, Neidi Dominguez, Raul Adair Ochoa, Jovana Renteria, Carlos Garcia, Sandra C. Solis, Natally C. Ireta, Alessandro Negrete, Ade Nicholls, Caitlin Breedlove, Paulina Helm-Hernandez, Tomas Martinez LA Voz, Reyna Njr, Xanat Sobrevilla, Torres Jorge, Walt Emrys Staton, Rosi Carrasco and Yaxal Nabil Sobrevilla.
National Day Laborer Organizing Network January 31, 2014.
For those who get Al Jazeera America, special 30 minute feature on the #Not1More campaign debuts tonight!
Look out for familiar faces from Congress of Day Laborers/Congreso de Jornaleros , GLAHR, Southerners on New Ground, and Project South. — with Elizabeth Gorman Shaw, Ponciano Ugalde, Marisa Franco, Tomas Martinez LA Voz, Sandra C. Solis, Carlos Garcia, Caitlin Breedlove, Reyna Njr, Ade Nicholls, Jacinta Gonzalez G., Paul Boulos, Paulina Helm-Hernandez, Stephanie Guilloud, Cesar Maxit, Josh Rushing and Sharon Lungo.
- American Friends Service Committee - Newark
- Casa Freehold
- Casa Latina
- Casa de Maryland
- Central American Resource Center - Los Angeles
- El Centro Hispano
- Fe Y Justicia
- Centro Del Inmigrante
- Centro Humanitario
- Centro Laboral De Graton
- Neighbors Link Stamford
- Congreso De Jornaleros De New Orleans
- New Day Center Of Norwalk
- Day Worker Center Of Mountain View
- El Sol - Jupiter's Neighborhood Resource Center
- Pueblo Sin Fronteras
- Hayward Day Labor Center
- Hispanic Resource Center
- Instituto De Educacion Popular Del Sur De California
- Workers' Justice Project
- Sf Day Labor Program & Women's Colective Of Dolores Street Community Services
- Latino Union Of Chicago
- Legal Aid Justice Center
- Malibu Community Labor Exchange
- Neighbors' Link
- New Labor
- Pomona Economic Opportunity Center
- San Diego Day Laborer Association
- Southside Worker Center
- Trabajadores Unidos de Washington DC
- Unidad Latina En Accion NJ
- Chelsea Collaborative
- United Community Center Of Westchester
- Voces de la Frontera Wisconsin
- Monument Impact
- Wind Of The Spirit / Viento Del Espiritu
- Workers Defense Project
- Workplace Project
Legal Scholars Endorse California Trust Act
Trust Act Immigration Legislation "limits the state’s cooperation with Secure Communities, a federal program that allows the Department of Homeland Security to access fingerprints taken by local police, to screen detained individuals for immigration status and to request that law enforcement agencies hold them if they’re found to be undocumented."
- National Day Laborer Organizing Network Twitter account, accessed April 15 2017
- National Day Laborer Organizing Network Facebook account, accessed April 15 2017
- Mission, accessed April 15 2017
- Greenpeace bio,accessed July 21, 2018
- Liberals trying to harness activist energy vs. Trump, GOP, accessed April 15 2017
- History, accessed April 15 2017
- LEGAL SCHOLARS ENDORSE CALIFORNIA TRUST ACT, accessed April 15 2017
- Trust Act Signed In California To Limit Deportation Program, accessed April 15 2017