NWA DSA-Libertarian Socialist Caucus
- Many members of Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) are attempting to organize a Libertarian Socialist Caucus within the party. As of now this is an unofficial caucus.
- The purpose of this group is to gauge interest in forming such a caucus, starting here in Northwest Arkansas.
- This group is for all Libertarian Socialists to discuss by what means Libertarian Socialism can be achieved (or not) through electoral politics.
- DSA, unlike Socialist Alternative (and perhaps other groups), allows and encourages its members to join and work with other Socialist organizations.
NWA DSA-Libertarian Socialist Caucus, as of October 7, 2017.
- Martin Bemberg, Created group on June 22, 2017.
- Billy Bob
- Braden Bull, Head Coffee Roaster at Arsaga's
- Vivian Sutherland, Providence, Rhode Island
- Phoenix Love, Lakeland, Florida
- Danny Landolt
- James Turner, Fair Lawn, New Jersey
- Ryan Lopez-Love
- Devin Martin, University of the People
- Mason Carr, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Mike John Giamalva, Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Demi Titzer
- Cian Kennefick, Studying at Student
- Joshua Zachary, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Alison Welch, Nature Poet at Devil's Den State Park
- Keith Morgan, Arkansas State University
- Nicholas Vinson Clark, University of Arkansas
- Jane Kang
- Gustav Carlson, C. Arkansas
- Sharp M. Woolston, Wasting away at Geraldi's of Fayetteville
- Samantha Sigmon, Director (company) at Backspace
- Ted Swedenburg, Arkansas
- Dominick Frankel, Lead Contact at Democracy at Work - Savannah, Ga
- Jonathan Clark, University of Central Arkansas
- Wally Phillips, University of Arkansas
- Matthew Henriksen
- Katherine Buehling, Works at Khana Indian Grill
- Preston Whittenburg, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Chris Kordsmeier, Drummer/Vocalist at Open Fields
- Paul Ferrell, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Houston Hughes, Ringleader at Cabaret Fayetteville
- Gabriel Paulo Mendoza, Arkansas
- Nik Robbins, Arkansas
Members, as of June 2017
More names by June 1, 2018;