We Will Replace You Advisors included:
"The 99% Spring"
IPS 50th anniversay
Global Power Shift Training crew
Joshua Kahn Russell July 30, 2013 ·
Some of the Global Power Shift Training crew the day before kickoff! — with Koreti Mavaega Tiumalu, Juan Carlos Soriano, June Rubis, Cesar Maxit, Ayesha D'Souza, Zeph Repollo, Heather Box, Andrea Parra, Hong Hoang, Jess Rimington, Payal Parekh, Kevin Smith, Lushendrie Naidu, Anna Goldstein, Anna Collins Nham, Yuliya Makliuk, Julian Mocine-Mcqueen, Juliana Russar, Deirdre Cybele Smith, Will Bates, Bhavik Lathia, Landry Ninteretse, Nicolo Wojewoda, Lucy Manne, Nanjira Ni Mimi, Daniel Hunter, Katie Ellis, Felix Chali Chalikulima, Ana Cecilia Perez, Fenton Lutunatabua, Navina Moon, Christine Cordero, Mychal Estrada, Hannah Flowernose, Ram Chandra Paudel, Emma Youfrau, Denys Tsutsayev, Denis Burke, Eduardo Santaela, Cady Voge, Sean Yap Sei-Been Devlin, Chaitanya Kumar.k, Sharon Lungo, May Boeve, Dharmesh Shah, Yesim Yalman, Mikaele Maiava and Aaron Packard at Kilios, Turkey.
The Nation Forum
Circa June 2014, The Nation invited leading activists from across the progressive movement to talk about how we can build power to effect real change, not simply fend off reactionary assaults.
Participants in PROGRESSIVE STRATEGIES IN A POPULIST MOMENT included;
- Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II: “How to Build a Powerful People's Movement”
- Carlos Saavedra: “Winning the Fight for Public Opinion”
- Sarita Gupta: “How to Write a New Organizing Playbook”
- David Rolf: “What if We Treated Labor Like a Startup?”
- Dan Cantor : “How the Working Families Party Is Already Changing Electoral Politics”
- May Boeve: “Fighting, Not Drowning”
- George Goehl: “Organizing Where We Have the Most Leverage: in the Cities”