- 1 The Emerge Slate For Central Brooklyn SC+CLC, 2019
- 2 Vote NO on Nixon/Williams
- 3 New New York DSA Facebook group
- 4 Democratic Socialists of America-Jorge Posadist Caucus
- 5 South Brooklyn DSA Official Closed Group
- 6 NYC DSA Car Caucus
- 7 Upper Manhattan/Bronx DSA Closed Facebook Group
- 8 New York DSA Facebook group
- 9 "Wholesome Meme Stash"
- 10 DSA AfroSocialist Caucus
- 11 References
The Emerge Slate For Central Brooklyn SC+CLC, 2019
We are a group of organizers who helped DSA grow to its current state and we are running to help Central Brooklyn continue to evolve. Members of our slate have served on CBK, SBK, AND B/UM branch Organizing Committees; led and participated in the Ecosocialist, Healthcare, Socialist Feminist, Debt and Finance, Electoral, Immigrant Justice, Tech Action, Media, and Service Industry Working Groups. We have also worked on the Red Rabbits, Mobilizer Program, Afrosocialist Caucus, and in abolition networks.
Vote NO on Nixon/Williams
- We ask that you vote “no” on endorsing Cynthia Nixon and Williams. If you agree with the case we’ve laid out here, please consider signing on to this letter at bit.ly/no-on-nixon.
Signatories included Marvin Gonzalez.
New New York DSA Facebook group
Democratic Socialists of America-Jorge Posadist Caucus
Members of the Democratic Socialists of America - Jorge Posadist Caucus Closed Facebook Group, as of August 7, 2017, included Marvin Gonzalez.
South Brooklyn DSA Official Closed Group
NYC DSA Car Caucus
Upper Manhattan/Bronx DSA Closed Facebook Group
Members of the Upper Manhattan/Bronx Democratic Socialists of America, closed Facebook group, as of October 15, 2017 included Marvin Gonzalez .
New York DSA Facebook group
"Wholesome Meme Stash"
Members of the Democratic Socialists of America Wholesome Meme Stash closed Facebook group, accessed November 14, 2017 included Marvin Gonzalez.
DSA AfroSocialist Caucus
In March 2019 Marvin Gonzalez was a member of the DSA AfroSocialist and Socialists of Color Caucus.