Maria Myotte is a communications and media strategist with a background in community organizing. She has developed and implemented strategic communications campaigns to advance progressive policy, shift public opinion, and build power on issues ranging from restaurant workers’ rights and transparency in the food system to environmental regulation and gender justice. As a first-generation college student, with a B.A. degree in Political Science and English from Colorado State University, she is committed to using the power of media to amplify movements led by working-class and poor communities that are advancing racial and economic justice.
Socialist Feminists (DSA) Facebook page
Resource Generation Staff, November 2018:
- We are a membership community of 600+ young people with wealth committed to the equitable distribution of wealth, land, and power.
- Adam Roberts National Organizer
- Danielle Marilyn West Development Director
- Ekundayo Igeleke Chapter Organizing Director
- Faisal Alam Finance & Operations Manager
- Iimay Ho Executive Director
- Jes Kelley Political Education and Retreats Manager
- Kaitlin Gravitt Campaign Director
- Braeden Lentz Associate Director
- Maria Myotte Communications Director
- Sarah Abbott Resource Mobilization Director
- Shonettia Monique Events Planner
- Yahya Alazrak National Organizer and Coordinator of POC Programs