- 1 FRSO
- 2 MEP Summer Intensive
- 3 Dump Trump
- 4 Tampa DSA Facebook group
- 5 DSA Sunshine Solidarity Irma Relief Planning
- 6 Democratic Socialists of America-Jorge Posadist Caucus
- 7 Flag Caucus
- 8 Socialist Feminists (DSA) Facebook page
- 9 Democratic Socialists Swag Swap
- 10 DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group
- 11 References
Marc Rodrigues is sympathetic to the Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
MEP Summer Intensive
At 388 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn Thursday 23 July J through Sunday, July 26, 2015, Marxist Education Project organized a "Summer Intensive - ON WORKING CLASS CONSCIOUSNESS." Presenters included Mitch Abidor, Kazembe Balagun, Mike Bento, Ibrahim Diallo, Silvia Federici, Harmony Goldberg, Jane Gordon, Lewis Gordon, Dan Karan, Rakhee Kewada, Lisa Maya Knauer, Polina Kroik, Immanuel Ness, Marie-Claire Picher, Bhaskar Sunkara, Juliet Ucelli and more...
Those indicating attendance on the Wherevent website included Nadinne Canto Novoa, Kazembe Balagun, Teiji Maeda LocaMotive, Marc Rodrigues, Davon Blanks, Marcus Meute, Terrence Jelani Fraser, Brandon Bausher, David Williams, Wailly Compres Henriquez, Suro Pak, Brian Raven. 
DUMP TRUMP, DEFEAT RACISM AND MISOGYNY, BUILD THE LEFT was an open letter to the left from 47 grassroots organizers. October 17, 2016.
- A lot of us see something really clearly, but few of us—radical and revolutionary organizers—are willing to say it out loud.
- So we’re going to say it. Defeating Trump in the presidential election is a top priority for the left. And at a minimum, that means mobilizing voters for Hillary Clinton in swing states even if you vote for another candidate in a safe state. We’ve got to beat Trump and Trumpism while building movements that will fight, resist and disrupt a Clinton administration that will be militaristic and pro-corporate...
- As we mentioned at the beginning, defeating Trump is not enough. We need movements strong enough to fight a Clinton administration on several fronts—whether Israel/Palestine, free trade agreements, climate change, a $15 minimum wage, or the prison-industrial complex. And neutralizing the appeal of the far right means we need to both strengthen our movements for racial justice and win over white workers to a progressive class politics as an alternative to Trump’s racist economic nationalism. Finally, we need to build a left that can help anchor a visionary alternative to corporate Democrats. It won’t be easy, but we’ve come this far. Let’s defend what we’ve got in this election, and keep our eye on collective liberation.
Tampa DSA Facebook group
DSA Sunshine Solidarity Irma Relief Planning
- A place for Florida DSA Chapters and OC's to coordinate statewide effort for Hurricane Irma planning and relief.
Members included Marc Rodrigues.
Democratic Socialists of America-Jorge Posadist Caucus
Members of the Democratic Socialists of America - Jorge Posadist Caucus Closed Facebook Group, as of August 7, 2017, included Marc Rodrigues.
Socialist Feminists (DSA) Facebook page
Democratic Socialists Swag Swap
DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group
Members of the DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group closed FB page, as of April 26, 2018 included Marc Rodrigues.