Latinos for Peace
On October 31 2009, Latinos For Peace issued a statement calling for “no escalation of the war in Afghanistan and for expedited withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq and Afghanistan as well as an end to the coup government in Honduras”.
More than 100 activists endorsed the call, including Lucy Rodriguez.
Meiklejohn Civil Liberties Institute
- Rev. Daniel Buford, President, Community Activist
- Walter Riley, Treasurer, Human Rights Attorney
- Victoria Sawicki, Secretary, Union & Environmental Activist
- Seth Chazin, Trial Attorney
- Ann Fagan Ginger, Founder and Executive Director emeritus
- Hon. Claudia Morcom, Wayne County Circuit Court, ret.
- Lucy Rodriguez, Immigration Attorney
- Josephine Weinberg, Attorney
- Scott Blake, Community Activist
- Deborah Peterson Small, Executive Director of Break the Chains