- Works at Jobs with Justice
- Works at ACLU of Georgia
- Former Field Organizer at Amnesty International USA
- Former Organizer at Labor/Community Strategy Center
Jodeen Olguin-Tayler June 2, 2013 ·
RTC 2012 staff
Right to the City Alliance September 14, 2012
RTC Staff and Professor David Harvey with his mandatory branding at the La Congress. — with Yasmeen Perez, Lisa Adler, Rachel LaForest, Mark Swier, Lenina Nadal, Luz Schreiber, Lisette Le and David Harvey.
Caring Across Generations flashmob
Gordon Mar May 10, 2013.
Caring Across Generations flashmob action at Senator Feinstein's office - Build the World That We Want! With good jobs, fully funded services and quality and affordable care for all! — with La Colectiva de Mujeres, Chyanne Chen, Tony Robles, Maria Guillen, Ken Wang, Guillermina Castellanos, Maria Hernandez, Claudia Reyes, Jane Martin, Lisa Adler, Michael Lyon, Bjorn Toulouse, Sascha Bittner, Nikki Brown Booker, Hene Kelly, Sarah Jarmon, Steph St. Clair, Pete Woiwode and Jobs with Justice San Francisco at One Post Plaza.
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
Lisa Adler was among those on the list. 
Layla Welborn December 27, 2009 ·
Layla Welborn with Lisa Adler.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating interest in attending, on Facebook included Lisa Adler.