- Philippines: Union League members at rally against APEC standing in solidarity with workers in #Cambodia demanding a fair minimum wage!
- WeNeed177 Cambodian Workers Need $177 #InternationalSolidarity — with Jayaram Kr, Liana Dalton and Chandon Kumar Dey.
"A stronger global movement"
Sunday 18 November 2012, in Washington DC The Lucy Gonzalez Parsons Institute for Education and Justice convened "How can we build a stronger global movement, and what will it take to win? Hear perspectives on movement building from the US and the Philippines!"
With Bill Fletcher, Jr. Author, They’re Bankrupting Us! And 20 Other Myths about Unions Co-Author, Solidarity Divided: The Crisis in Organized Labor and a New Path toward Social Justice, Barbara Ehrenreich Author, Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting by in America and Bait and Switch: The (Futile) Pursuit of the American Dream, and Elmer Labog (via video) National Chairperson, Kilusang Mayo Uno, May First Workers Center in the Philippines.
Those signalling there intention to attend via the Wherevent website included Jon Liss, Cameron Barron, Graziela Santos, Samantha Miller, Sapna Pandya, Jane English, Naomi Demsas, Mishy Leiblum, Mackenzie Baris, Virginia Leavell, Betty Garman Robinson, Walda Katz-Fishman, Lillian Diallo, Liana Dalton, Rosa Lozano, Isaiah Toney, Rishi Awatramani, Shane Stewart, Chuck Hendricks - most of whom were associated with the Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
MADSA May 2 2018 General Membership Meeting
- Phone Banking (Don Prather)
- Brake Light Clinic (John Cook)
- Medicare for All (Med4All) campaign (Marc Reisner and Mark Kelly)
- DSA Website (Phil Wales)
- MATC YDSA Branch (Kai Fraiser Van)
- Liana Dalton
- Jacobin Reading Group (Mauricio Maluff Masi)
- Outreach report-back (Jonathan Bartnik)