LeeAnn Hall is the executive director of the Alliance for a Just Society, founded in 1993 as the Northwest Federation of Community Organizations. She has been on the leading edge of social and racial justice organizing for 30 years, influencing and effecting national reform in health care, immigration and fair pay. She has guided and inspired hundreds of young organizers into careers in social justice work.
LeeAnn was at the forefront of designing testing models to address under-enrollment in public benefits programs. As the director for Idaho Community Action Network, she developed the successful campaign to cover farmworkers under Idaho’s minimum wage laws. She now leads a network of 14 organizations stretching from Oregon and Washington state to Maine and Virginia.
She received the prestigious Leadership for a Changing World Award from the Ford Foundation, the Advocacy Institute, and the Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service at New York University and the Prime Movers Award. She has contributed opinion pieces to national newspapers, her work is highlighted in several books and journals, and she is a sought-after panelist.
Applied Research Center
National Leading From the Inside Out Alum
"The 99% Spring"
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
LeeAnn Hall was among those on the list. 
Alliance for a Just Society staff
- Alliance for a Just Society staff, as of February 2016
- LeeAnn Hall, Executive Director
- Amanda Ballantyne, Main Street Alliance, Director
- Harsimran Bagri, Administrative Director
- Sam Blair, Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Julie Chinitz, Special Projects Director
- Bill Daley, Legislative Director
- Libero Della Piana, Senior Organizer and Digital Director
- Allyson Fredericksen, Policy Analyst
- Ben Henry, Senior Policy Associate
- Judith Le Blanc, Senior Organizer and National Coordinator, Native Organizers Alliance
- Kathy Mulady, Communications Director
- Jill Reese, Associate Director
- for a Just Society staff, accessed February 2016
- THE 99% Spring, Who are we/ accessed April 20, 2012
- Ear to the Ground, About, accessed Nov. 12, 2015
- [;http://allianceforajustsociety.org/about/staff/ Alliance for a Just Society staff, accessed Feb,2016]