- 1 Beyond Shell Shock
- 2 APALA Illinois
- 3 Comrades
- 4 Chicago DSA Closed Facebook group
- 5 Dank Meme Stash RESURRECTION
- 6 Socialist Punk Caucus
- 7 "Wholesome Meme Stash"
- 8 Jewish Solidarity Caucus
- 9 Resistance Culture: A Chicago DSA Working Group
- 10 Democratic Socialists of America Electoral Committee
- 11 Bread & Roses
- 12 References
Kenzo Shibata is a Chicago activist.
Beyond Shell Shock
Beyond Shell Shock: Labor after the Trump disaster was hosted by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday, February 26 at 8 PM - 9:30 PM.
- Join us in this webcast to take a hard look at the place we're in as a labor movement - and consider how we can make the labor movement be a leading force in the resistance to Trump and the fight for a better world.
- What's our strategy? What kinds of alliances do we need? Do we just play defense?
- In the face of National Right to Work, vicious attacks on workers of color in and out of the workplace, escalating divisions in the AFLCIO and the Democratic Party, and more we've got our work cut out for us. Let's figure out how to win.
Kenzo Shibata February 2, 2017 ·
Those invited included Kenzo Shibata.
Kenzo Shibata August 20, 2017 near Anaheim, CA ·
Chicago DSA Closed Facebook group
- This is the official Facebook group for Chicago DSA and its branches (South Side, Northside, and Oak Park)
Dank Meme Stash RESURRECTION
Members of the Democratic Socialists of America Dank Meme Stash RESURRECTION closed Facebook group members, as of November 3, 2017 included Kenzo Shibata.
Socialist Punk Caucus
"Wholesome Meme Stash"
Members of the Democratic Socialists of America Wholesome Meme Stash closed Facebook group, accessed November 14, 2017 included Kenzo Shibata.
Jewish Solidarity Caucus
Resistance Culture: A Chicago DSA Working Group
Members of Resistance Culture: A Chicago Democratic Socialists of America Working Group, a Public Facebook Group, accessed February 10, 2018 included Kenzo Shibata.
- This page is intended as an ad-hoc start to a proposed working group based around the exploration of arts, culture and radical social change among Chicago members of Democratic Socialists of America. 
Democratic Socialists of America Electoral Committee
In March 2018 Kenzo Shibata was involved with the Democratic Socialists of America Electoral Committee.