Keenan Korth is an activist who was born and raised in Las Vegas. He is founder & former President - Las Vegas Democratic Socialists of America, Board Member - Nevada for Healthcare-NOW!, and founder & Board Member for the Las Vegas branch of the Progressive Democrats of America.
Keenan Korth was listed as the contact for Las Vegas Democratic Socialists of America Organizing Committee in 2017.
Keenan Korth was listed as "campaign manager" for Amy Vilela for her 2018 congressional run in Nevada's fourth district.
Coronado High School, Henderson, NV.
Medicare For All: A Rally for Health Justice
Las Vegas Democratic Socialists of America June 15 2019·
With Kristofer DiPaolo and Keenan Korth at Medicare For All: A Rally for Health Justice.
Single Payer Leadership Meeting Agenda
Las Vegas, NV Sep. 30 – Oct. 1, 2017. The Longhorn Room, Binion’s Gambling Hall 128 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV.
- 10:00AM-10:05AM Call to Order: Jean Ross, National Nurses United
- 10:05AM-10:15AM Introducing Nevada for Healthcare-NOW! & Allies: Tisia Stemp and Keenan Korth
- 10:15AM-10:30AM Welcome to Nevada: Congresswoman Dina Titus (Nevada’s 1st District)
- 10:30AM-10:45AM Goals & structure of the Leadership Meeting: Benjamin Day, Healthcare-NOW
- 10:45AM-11:45AM Keynote Speakers: Dr. Paul Song and Amy Vilela
- 11:45AM-12:45PM Panel: Organizing Across Issues & Organizations During This “Movement Moment”: Moderator: Eileen Eady, Nevada for Healthcare-NOW!; Rose Roach, Minnesota Nurses Association; Martese Chism, National Nurses United; Erika Washington, Make It Work. Nevada4thePeople; Deborah Harris, Women’s March on Washington.
- 2:30PM-2:50PM Speaker: Preparing for Opposition… from our Enemies and our Friends: Michael Lighty, National Nurses United.
- 3:30PM-4:30PM Panel: Developing Effective Medium-Term Campaigns After the Era of Resistance: Benjamin Day, Healthcare-NOW!; Ben Palmquist, NESRI; Libby Devlin, NNU/NNOC; Donna Smith, PDA.
- 5:10PM-6:00PM Plenary: Lessons from Roundtable Discussions & Open Mic: Lenny Potash, Labor United for Universal Healthcare; Ursula Rozum, Campaign for NY Health; Amirah Sequiera, National Nurses United
- Sunday, October 1 – 10AM-12PM Noon
- 10:00AM-10:15AM Responding to Pushback from Legislators: Dr. Bill Honigman and Dr. Roona Ray
- PDA Arizona State Coordinator Dan O'Neal moderated a discussion.
Healthcare-NOW - Las Vegas
Progressive Democrats of America October 5, 2017:
James Patterson March 4 2019·
Peoples Summit report back
Hermon Farahi, June 29 2017;
Hosting the LV #PPLSummit Activist Review, in collaboration with the Las Vegas Democratic Socialists of America, Draft Bernie Nevada for a People's Party & Nevada for Healthcare-Now! — with Keenan Korth, Amy Vilela, Tisia Stemp Kristofer DiPaolo and Manuel Arizala.
- Progressive Democrats of America, accessed June 11 2018
- [https://www.healthcare-now.org/strategy-conference/2017-las-vegas/agenda/Healtcre Now!Single Payer Leadership Meeting Agenda Las Vegas, NV Sep. 30 – Oct. 1, 2017]