- 1 "A Frightening Fundraiser for PSA"
- 2 Student alliance challenges branding campaign
- 3 SURJ Nashville
- 4 Ferguson solidarity
- 5 Ferguson
- 6 May 1 Put the People First rally
- 7 Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
- 8 Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
- 9 DSA Nashville discussions - Democratic Socialists of America
- 10 Marxasm
- 11 References
She is the partner of Sam Petschulat.
"A Frightening Fundraiser for PSA"
Those indicating attendance on Wherevent included Charlie Waddle, Shelby Elizabeth Ellis, Lizzie Gallagher, Emily Elizabeth Williams, Jordan Welsh, William Shows, Alex Gilbert, Dalton Manning, Andrew Emitt, Tonya Ernst, Kaitlin Malick, Demi Demirkol.
Student alliance challenges branding campaign
Friday March 02, 2012;
To the Editor of the Daily Beacon:
- We offer the following concerns about the recently announced “Big Orange, Big Ideas” campaign to promote the University of Tennessee through the development of a brand. We hope that the administration will accept our constructive criticism as representative of a popular voice on campus which does not share the vision of UT promoted by the “branding” campaign.
- As a first step toward reasserting our identity as something more than a commodity, we propose that our university remove the “Big Orange, Big Ideas” banner from the outside of Hodges Library. The Hodges Library is a monument to the complexity of ideas and the universality of human knowledge. This is the site where school colors and simple slogans are the most out-of-place, and removing the banner would be a dignified recognition of the value of UT.
- Elias Attea
- Melanie Barron
- Eric Brackett
- Andrew Davis
- Andrew Emitt
- Amien Essif
- Alex Fields
- Jessica Fowler
- Kristen Hatten
- Kaitlin Malick
- Karen Principe
- Leslie Principe
- Jim Sheffield
- Kathleen E. Bohstedt, retired professor, Department of Philosophy
- John Bohstedt, professor emeritus, Department of History
- Les Essif, professor of French studies
- Michael Handelsman, professor of Latin American literature and distinguished professor in the humanities
- Randal L. Hepner, Ph.D., Department of Religious Studies
- Tricia Hepner, associate professor, Department of Anthropology
- Peggy Jackson, UT alumna and current graduate student in geography, MS
- Zak Koenig, student manager at RecSports, coach - Tennessee crew
- Benjamin Lee, assistant professor, Department of English
- Katherine Newell, graduate student in history
- Lydia M. Pulsipher, professor emeritus, Department of Geography
Thomas Wayne Walker August 15, 2014:
Organizations on the ground in st. louis, mo are calling for people across the u.s. to demonstrate at 2pm est *this saturday* against police murder, police militarization, and racism--in solidarity with the uprising in ferguson and demanding justice for mike brown. let's meet up at the corner of summit hill & hall of fame dr., where knox police killed an unarmed african-american man on may 18, 200... See More — with Holly Rainey, Elizabeth Wright, Michelle Christian, Alex Fields, Josh Smyser, Suzanne Pharr, Anne Barnett, Anna Masson, Saint Thomas LeDoux, Joshua Outsey, Meagan Thomas, Michelle Gibson, Cassie Watters, Elandria Williams, Sam Stratton, Jess Welch, Angel Ibarra, Joseph Woods, Kaitlin Malick, Andre Canty, Melanie Barron, Ben Allen, Erin Bicknese, Tom Torres, Ricki Draper, William Wilson, Bonnie Swinford, Joe Tolbert, Jr., Mickee Murray, David Alex Hayes, Margo Miller, JT Taylor and Karly Safar at Summit Hill and Hall of Fame Drive.
May 1 Put the People First rally
- Gov. Haslam and his elite allies, have abandoned everyday people in Tennessee. Our coalition's response is simple: put the people first! We want living wage jobs, good public schools, and a good democracy that encourages participation!
- Join us for a May Day parade and BBQ celebration by and for the people! Meet us in Market Square at 6pm and we'll march to Vine Middle School on MLK Blvd and end at Harriet Tubman Park for a BBQ and celebration!
Those giving notice of intention to attend on Wherevent included: Kristin Baksa, Christina Louise Belge, Lee Dunham Sessions, Kathryn Davis, Elizabeth Wright, Jenn Wallis, Jess Welch, Anne Barnett, Suz Seaton, Kaitlin Malick, Sol Msr, Linda Haney, Brittany Bender, Erica Davis, Christina Catherine Gore, Megan Clifton, Kim Webber, Vivian Swayne, Miriya Bollenbacher, Jennie Spanos, Shelagh Leutwiler, Taimi Olsen, Donna Maxwell, Janet Miles, Nicky Primo Allen, Natalie McGee, Leslie Principe, Tonya Hill, Tanya T. Coats, Cassie Watters, Kassie Ernst, Diana Moyer, Bonnie Swinford, Rose Attea, Maggie Gardner Tankersley, Jane Johnson Skinner, Amelia Taylor, Melanie Barron, Kristi Larkin Havens, Camillee Dyin'ices Perrett, Anna Masson, Jessica Pittman, Angie Max, Jonnie R. Hagan, Genny Petschulat, Laura Megan Stewart, Nickie Hackenbrack, Casey Self, Shamika Cook, Viviane Manigat Jackson, Xylina Marshall, Courtney Anderson, Leslie Anderson Pignataro, Sally Buice, Amelia Parker, Sistufara Muhammad, Amber Matthews, Janine Al-Aseer, Judith Petree, Deborah Bahr, Joy Coffey, Rebecca Stefanescu, Donna Laxson, Kate Elgammal, Karen Principe, Holly Smarr, Natasha Carina, Melissa Slayton, Elizabeth Owen, Megan Brockett, Robert Naylor, Mark Mohundro, Alex Falk, Conrad Charleston, Ben Wright, Cameron Brooks, Jim Wallace, Andrew Beamer, Andre Canty, Isaac Brandt, Adam Alsamadisi, Alex Fields, Ben Allen, Ryan Brown, Axel Ringe, Bryan G. Pfeifer, Prince Abed Oduro, James Gullett, James R. Golden, Bob Hutton, Gerry Moll, Alexander Thumler, Young Rome, Brad Wright, Elias Attea, Josh Smyser, Sam Petschulat, Jordan Welsh, Donald Fritz, Josh Stovall, David Alex Hayes, Ed Borum, Shaun Scenard, William Isom, Alejandro Guizar, Alex Pulsipher, Thomas Wayne Walker, John Mayer, Micheal Freeman, Angel Ibarra, Donte Samoa, Robert Boyd, Tom Torres, Rodolfo Urquieta, Andrew Sexton, Dustin Moore, Kacper Fryderyk Grass, Matt Ellison, Richard Murray, Maurice L. Clark, Sr., Justin Marcel Leduc, Lee Owen, Zach Blume, Mitch Thompson, Ramez Elgammal, Brandon Ray Darr, Tres Daugherty. 
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating they would attend, on Facebook included Kaitlin Malick.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those saying they would attend, on Facebook included Kaitlin Malick .
DSA Nashville discussions - Democratic Socialists of America
DSA Nashville discussions - Democratic Socialists of America Public Facebook Group, as of July 18, 2017.
- Mason Shedd, Nashville, Tennessee
- Scott Clark, University of North Carolina at Asheville
- Ramon J. Ryan, Vice President, Middle Tennessee Division at Tennessee Young Democrats
- Kaitlin Malick, Tennessee
- Lex Ryan, Vanderbilt University
Thomas Wayne Walker September 6 2020·
- marxasm study from back in the day on gender & queer liberation, dug up by Jean Hardy Bohaczek. Kaitlin Malick & Kristin Howell & me made these in the copy room, circa 2008? 2009? not too bad!!