Movement for Black Lives Reparations Toolkit
The "primary authors" of the Movement for Black Lives Reparations toolkit were Andrea Ritchie, Deirdre Smith, Janetta Johnson, Jumoke Ifetayo, Marbre Stahly-Butts, Mariame Kaba, Montague Simmons, Nkechi Taifa, Rachel Herzing, Richard Wallace, and Taliba Obuya.
- We are also grateful for the vision, support, research, design, and feedback provided by Iman Young, Ash-Lee Henderson, Gina Clayton-Johnson, Karl Kumodzi, Morathi Adams, Mark Anthony Clayton-Johnson, Monifa Bandele, Thenjiwe Tameika McHarris, Mariame Kaba, Anneke Dunbar-Gronke, Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, Ky’eisha Penn, Micah Wiedemann, Justin Hansford, Leigh Goodmark, Joy Dodge, Dominique Zenani Barron, and Emma Toju Anna Uwejoma.
- "In the name of #QueenMotherMoore, on her 121st BIRTHDAY, The Movement for Black Lives is launching a toolkit to provide grounding and direction to the modern-day call for #Reparations. First, we honor and take the leadership of those who have been decades long in the work like Nkechi Taifa, Ron Daniels, Kwesi Jumoke Ifetayo, and many others. BIG shout out to Montague Simmons Marbre Stahly-Butts Andrea Ritchie Dara Cooper Richard Wallace Taliba O Njeri Mariame Kaba Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson Gina Clayton-Johnson Justin Hansford Iman Young Karl Kumodzi, all of the authors and editors, and EVERYONE on the M4BL Policy Table Thenjiwe Tameika McHarris Mervyn Marcano. #ReparationsNow #ReparationsHow - https://Bit.ly/reparationshow
1st Anniversary of the #Ferguson Uprising
Maurice Moe Mitchell August 5, 2015,
- UnitedWeFight: 1st Anniversary of the #Ferguson Uprising - National Conference Call. Thurs. 8PM EST / 7PM CST Register at http://bit.ly/uwfcall — with Justin Hansford, Scott A. Roberts, Mary Hooks, Kayla M. Reed, Diamond Latchison, Kareem Jackson, Bukky Gbadegesin, Katrina Gamble, Tanya Lucia Bernard, Tory Russell, Cedric Lawson, Alicia Garza, Leslie Mac, Charlene Carruthers, Patrisse Cullors, Cherrell Brown, Dante Barry, Waltrina N. Middleton, Damon Turner, Marbre Stahly-Butts, Ash-Lee Henderson, Damon Davis, Thenjiwe Tameika McHarris, Mari Morales-Williams, Mervyn Marcano, Nicole Lee, Elandria Williams, Opal Ayo, Jonathan Pulphus, Dara Cooper, Michael McBride, Umi Selah, Osagyefo Sekou, Tara Tee, Rose Berry, Sistufara W. Muhammad, Purvi Shah, Cid Nichols, Ingrid Benedict, Jade Ogunnaike, James Hayes, Anita Nichole, Joe Worthy and The Movement for Black Lives.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Justin Hansford.
Black Ideological Struggle Webinar
Black Ideological Struggle: Radical, Liberal, Conservative Public · Hosted by Sendolo Diaminah and Cazembe Jackson
Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 8:30 PM
Created for Black August Practice Group
- Join Sendolo Diaminah for a conversation about why Black radicals can and must learn how to effectively engage liberal and conservative ideologies among our people.
- September 2, 2017. Hey family! Here is the final recording from the Black August webinars! Sendolo Diaminah took lots of patience and creativity breaking down Black Ideological Struggle for us.
Those saying they would attend, on Facebook included Justin Hansford.
Jamala Rogers June 8 2018:
Howard U Law School. Trying to persuade @Justin Hansford come back to the STL. Double blocked by Lisa Crooms & Nicole Lee! Joking aside, Justin is doing exciting things at the new Thurgood Marshall CR Center. — with Justin Hansford, Lisa Crooms and Nicole Lee.
- https://m4bl.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Reparations-Now-Toolkit-FINAL.pdf Movement for Black Lives Reparations Now Toolkit (accessed Sept 23 2020)]
- Facebook Post (accessed Sept 23 2020)