June Hemmingson is an Oregon socialist.
From a report, November 2017, CCDS Mobilizer.
- Corvallis CCDS chapter meets monthly. At our November meeting, we had a potluck to honor The October Revolution. In the first part of the meeting we disscused the last two chapters of the book "Capitalism and Climate Change".
- We talked about the books we were reading about the Red October. Ed and June told us about their visits to Soviet Union. We lamented that at the end it was a totalitarian regime.
Communist Party reformer
In 1991, June Hemmingson, was one of several hundred Communist Party USA members to sign the a paper "An initiative to Unite and Renew the Party" - most signatories left the Party after the December 1991 conference to found Committees of Correspondence.
Committees of Correspondence
Marilyn Albert, Mael Apollon, Carl Bloice, Barbara Blong, Barry Cohen, David Cohen, Otis Cunningham, Carl Davidson, Mort Frank, Todd Freeberg, Pat Fry, Marian Gordon, Ira Grupper, June Hemmingson, Ed Hemmingson, Fred Hicks, Duncan McFarland, Anne Mitchell, Maxine Orris, Ted Pearson, Gina Pesulima-Palencar, Edith Pollach, Marty Price, Merle Ratner, Jay Schaffner, Jae Scharlin, Mike Stein, Harry Targ, Walter Teague, Meta Van Sickle, Steve Willett and Mildred Williamson.
In 2011 Ed Hemmingson and June Hemmingson were Mid-Valley, Oregon contacts for Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism
- from Corvallis Oregon, by Tamara Musafia
- Addendum to Initiative document
- CoC official ballot paper
- CoC Corresponder Vol4 No 5 p3
- Convention program, July 1996
- CCDS website contacts page, accessed October 5, 2011