Judy Hertz is a Chicago community organizer.
- From 1980 to 1983 Hertz worked for the Southwest Parish & Neighborhood Federation.
- From 1992 to 1999 for the Chicago Community Organizing Coop.
- From 1994 to 1999 she was a Board Member of the National Organizers Alliance.
Community Organizing and Family Issues is a Chicago based non-profit. COFI Sponsoring Committee -1994-95 members included Pastor Alvin Bergh, Lina Cramer, Barbara Engel, Jacky Grimshaw, Anne Hallett, Judy Hertz, Maria Mangual, Della Mitchell, Barack Obama, Elce Redmond, Amanda Rivera, Mary Scott-Boria, John Schmidt, Coretta McFerron, Kaye Wilson, Ellen Schumer, Founding Director and President, Nancy Aardema, Founding Vice-President, Sandra O’Donnell, Founding Vice-President.
"The 99% Spring"
2014 Midwest Academy board
In 2014, the Midwest Academy board consisted of;
- Heather Booth, Chair
- Jackie Kendall, Secretary/Treasurer
- Paul Booth, Director (AFSCME)
- Robert Creamer, Director (Strategic Consulting Group)
- Jacky Grimshaw, Director (Center for Neighborhood Technology)
- Judy Hertz, Executive Director
- Mike Lux, Director (Progressive Strategies)
- Eddy Morales, Director (Democracy Alliance)
- Alicia Ybarra, Director (SEIU)
Midwest Academy July 14, 2017.
Class of March 2017
Midwest Academy March 16, 2017.
Presenting the Midwest Academy Class of March 2017 in Sierra Madre, California! — with Judy Hertz, Jasmin Zafra, Abdul-Basit Haqq, Sandra Rodriguez, Cesar Miguel Vega Magallon, Eduardo Torres, Devon J. Crawford, Brenda Villanueva, Kweli Kitwana, Tim Hoang, Ed Washatka, Roshann P, Cassidy Jones, Anthony L. Davis, Anthony Mitchell, Maggie Acuna and Tanisha M. Amilcar.