Jump to navigation Jump to search
John E. Taylor is founder of National Community Reinvestment Coalition. He retired as president in August 2021, but according to their website as of October 24, 2021, John Taylor still serves as "advisor".
Midwest Academy connection
Free Market to Blame for 2008 Recession
Attendee at Obama 'Regulatory Reform' Discussion
- The candidate whose positions and concerns seem to be closest to DSA's is John Taylor. Son of a Teamster organizer, he grew up in Roxbury-South Boston public housing and is President of the National Community Reinvestment Coalition, working on issues like community economic development and affordable housing.
- Endorsed by Jesse Jackson, he is not given much chance by the polls and pundits, and is having trouble crashing the candidate debates.
Campaign for America's Future
- NCRC Founder John Taylor To Retire August 1 (accessed October23 2021)
- People (accessed October23 2021)
- MWA homepage 2014 GALA HOST COMMITTEE
- Government Role in Home Mortgages (accessed October 24 2021)
- John Taylor on RT America | 10.11.12 (accessed October 24 2021)
- Expected attendees at the President's remarks on regulatory reform (accessed October 24 2021)
- Yankee Radical, Aug, 2001
- CAF Co-Founders