Studied at Stanford University Went to Bakersfield High School
- Former Teacher at San Diego Community College District-Centre City Campus
- Former Teacher at San Diego State University, American Language Institute (ALI)
- Former Adjunct Professor at University of California, San Diego
- Former Development Management Consultant at East West Foundation
- Former Clown for Program "Let The Child Come Out To Play." at Plan of Action in a Changing Era
- Former Director of Development at University of California, Los Angeles
- Former Associate professor at Wilmington College
- Former Lecturer at University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Former Research Assistant at California State University at Northridge
"Are labor unions becoming too powerful?"
The issue will be debated by two guest speakers on opposite sides of the labor scene and by two Stanford students, beginning at 8. W. M. Caldwell, president Of the California Association of Employers, will team with senior Mike Hudson to present the affirmative side of the question.
On the negative side will be San Jose attorney I. B. Padway and Stanford junior John Falchi. Padway has served as counsel for the Wisconsin Federation of Labor and as first assistant chief counsel for the American Federation of Labor. Falchi is majoring in international relations and is an officer in the Political Union's Democratic Caucus.
Communist Party USA
Aaron Moss, Alan Donohue, Andre Brochu, Annie Fox, Barbara Samuelson, Barbara Collins, Barry Weinstein, Carol Sorflaten, CT Weber, Delmer Berg, Dorothy Kohl, Doug Smiley, Earl Harju, Emile Schepers, Everett Hoagland, Fay Bussell, Gregory King, Jack Bussell, James Thompson, Jerome Moss, Joe Bernick, John Falchi, John Smith, June Dennis, Karl Dennis , Karl Sorg, Karl Weichinger, Lee Dlugin, Lewis Lubka, Mark Jordan, Michele Artt, Pat Barile, Raymond Tate and Robert Jastad
San Diego DSA Facebook group
- [Stanford Daily Dec. 1 1955]
- We salute the labor movement!, People's World, September 1, 2006