New Afrikan Freedom Fighter Day
On 1982 Chokwe Lumumba, National Committee to Honor New Afrikan Freedom Fighters, headlined a New Afrikan Freedom Fighter Day in Harlem.
Lumumba spoke alongside Imari Obadele, Republic of New Afrika, Ben Chavis, National Black Independent Political Party, Serge Mukendi, Congolese National Liberation Front, Jose Lopez, Movimiento de Liberacion Nacional, Pan Africanist Congress of Azania, Jim Haughton, Fightback, Zala Chandler, Coalition of Concerned Black Women, National Conference of Black Lawyers, First World Poets, Spirit of Life Ensemble, and others...
- LAND AND INDEPENDENCE FOR NEW AFRIKA!
- FREE ALL PRISONERS OF WAR!
- DON'T COLLABORATE STOP THE GRAND JURY!
- SUPPORT THE NEW AFRIKAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS!
- THE BLACK NATION IS AT WAR!
- WE NEED AN ARMY!
"The Black Community Must Never Turn Its Back On Its Freedom Fighters"
Socialist Scholars Conference 1990
After the Cold War
- Sponsor: Socialist Dialog
- Moderator: Leslie Cagan Co-Chair NCIPA
- Jim Haughton, Director, Harlem Fightback
- Ann Schwartz, National Executive Committee, Frontline
- David McReynolds, Socialist Party USA, War Resisters League
People's Progressive Convention
Endorsers included Jim Haughton - Harlem Fightback.
1993 NCIPA National Steering Committee
As of Spring 1993, the National Committee for Independent Political Action Steering Committee included Jim Haughton.
One of the many workshops at the Manifestivity was;
- Second Annual Socialist Scholars Conference program.