Jesse Connolly is a Maine activist. He is Maine Congresswoman Chellie Pingree's Chief of Staff. Connolly has been active in Maine and federal politics for over a decade, serving as campaign director for Baldacci and Mitchell during their gubernatorial races and managing Maine's "No On 1" campaign, which aimed to encourage voters to oppose Question 1 on the November 2005 ballot.
He is married to Nicole Clegg.
- Campaign Director, Campaign for Better Care, National Partnership for Women and Families. February 2011 – January 2012 Washington D.C. Metro Area.
- Campaign Manager Libby Mitchell for Governor, June 2010 – December 2010 Portland, Maine Area
- Chief of Staff Maine House of Representatives,December 2006 – June 2010
- Campaign Manager, Baldacci for Governor, January 2006 – December 2006
- Campaign Manager, Maine Wont Discriminate, May 2005 – December 2005
- Maine State Director, Kerry Edwards August 2003 – November 2004
- Communications Director, Maine Senate President's Office, December 2002 – August 2003 (9 months)
- Caucus Director, Maine Senate Democratic Campaign Committee May 2001 – November 2002
- Members of the Southern Maine Democratic Socialists meet with Jesse Connolly, chief of staff for Congresswoman Chellie Pingree. Topics ranged from health care to crafting progressive messages and programs.