Jeannette Galanis works at United States Mine Safety and Health Administration, in Washington DC. She isformer National Field Director at Public Campaign, and formerly with 9to5 National Association of Working Women. She is based in Denver Colorado.
University of Colorado at Boulder.
Campaign for America's Future
SEAC, 1995 conference
This October 13-15, 1995, Student Environmental Action Coalition returned to its roots at UNC-Chapel Hill to host ts fourth National Conference. The conference will bring young people together from all over the country to learn more about current environmental issues.
Partial speakers list;
- Vandana Shiva (Third World Network)
- Barbara Dudley (Executive Director, Greenpeace)
- Cecilia Rodriguez (USA spokesperson for National Commission for Democracy in Mexico and the EZLN)
- Laura Flanders (FAIR, Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting)
- Jeannette Galanis (President, USSA)
- Lina Cabaero (Asian Student Association)
- Si Kahn (Director, Grassroots Leadership)
- Rebecca Flores Harrington (United Farm Workers)
- Guy Lopez (International Indian Treaty Council)
- Suk Rhee (Southwest Network for Environmental & Economic Justice)
- Spring Diep (Asian Immigrant Women Advocates)
- Rich Cowan (Center for Campus Organizing)
- Abbie Illenberger (Empty the Shelters, Atlanta)