Template:TOCnestleft Jean Gore
Letter to Presidents Clinton and Samper
It called on the US to "cut off all aid to Colombia until the violence has ended", and called for the appointment of a UN Rapporteur on human rights in Colombia.
- Richard Phelps, Dane County executive
- Tammy Baldwin, Wisconsin State Rep.
- Noam Chomsky
- Roy Bourgeois, School of the Americas Watch
- Blase Bonpane, Office of the Americas
- Larry Birns, Council on Hemispheric Affairs
- Martin Sheen
- Jean Gore, WILPF
- Marie Dennis, Maryknoll Society
- Fred Rosen, NACLA
- Mark Pocan, Dane County Supervisor
- Haskell Wexler
- David Newby, President Wisconsin AFL-CIO
- Rev. Tim Kehl, Colombia Support Network
Open Letter to Obama on Iran
In 2008 Jean Gore, educator of Boulder, CO signed an online petition “A Open Letter to Barack Obama on Iran”.