- 1 DSA International Committee
- 2 Boston Socialist Day School 2019
- 3 Toward Radical Democracy
- 4 Our Revolution - Somerville
- 5 DSA
- 6 2013 DSA leadership
- 7 DSA 2016 leadership
- 8 Generation Left
- 9 Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
- 10 The Anti-Racism Working Group of DSA
- 11 DSA Boston Public Facebook Group
- 12 DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
- 13 Boston DSA Musician's Caucus
- 14 DSA Social Democratic Caucus Caucus Closed FB group
- 15 The Call
- 16 References
Jared Abbott was, in 2015, a Harvard University graduate student.
DSA International Committee
Lala Penaranda is a member of the Democratic Socialists of America International Committee with Jared Abbott.
Democratic Socialists of America International Committee members in 2019 included Ethan Earle, Ella Wind, Isaac Miller, Sanjiv Gupta, Penny Schantz, Jared Abbott, Brandon Rey Ramirez and Jack Suria Linares.
Boston Socialist Day School 2019
Join us for a one-day school on some of the key issues facing the left today.
Toward Radical Democracy
Toward Radical Democracy was a 2018 "Proposal for Internal Voting Reform in Boston DSA".
- If you would like to sign on in support of this proposal, please click here. To date, over 100 members of Boston DSA have endorsed it. We also welcome support from DSA comrades in other chapters.
Signatories included Jared Abbott.
Our Revolution - Somerville
Our Revolution - Somerville January 28, 2017 ·
OR Somerville contingent at state Our Revolution meeting in Worcester. Ready to fight back and win! — with Jared Abbott, Adam Friedman, Matthew McLaughlin, David Sloane, Noel Sanders, Zac Bears, Keith Farrell, Ben Bradlow, Ken Geiser, Anosha Siripala, Alexander Place and Neal Lesh at Unitarian Universalist Church of Worcester.
2013 DSA leadership
National Political Committee
- Jared Abbott, Philadelphia
- Theresa Alt, Ithaca
- David Duhalde, Boston
- Stuart Elliott, Wichita
- Amber A’Lee Frost, New York City
- Paul Garver, Boston
- David Green, Detroit
- Jose Gutierrez, Washington, D.C.
- Barbara Joye, Atlanta
- Simone Morgen, Columbus
- Maxine Phillips, New York City
- David Roddy, Sacramento
- Joseph Schwartz, Philadelphia
- Peg Strobel, Chicago
- Alex Deane and Matthew Porter, as co-chairs of the Young Democratic Socialists share a vote on the NPC. 
DSA 2016 leadership
The 2016-17 Democratic Socialists of America National Political Committee elected members are: Jared Abbott, Hope Adair, Theresa Alt, David Green, Jose Gutierrez, Elizabeth Henderson, Frank Llewellyn, Sean Monahan, Simone Morgen, Brandon Payton-Carrillo, Joseph Schwartz, Peg Strobel and Russell Weiss-Irwin. The convention also voted to add two new honorary vice chairs: Deborah Meier and Bhaskar Sunkara. 
February 12-14, 2016, in New York. The Young Democratic Socialists conference, “Generation Left: Millennials Building the Next Socialist Movement,” will be held at the Mayday Community Space, 176 St. Nicholas Avenue, Brooklyn.
Fighting the Neoliberal University
- Dustin Guastella, Greater Philadelphia Democratic Socialists of America
- Mindy Isser, Fight for Fifteen and Service Employees International Union
- Jason Schulman, New York City Democratic Socialists of America/ or Adam Goldman
- Jared Abbott, Boston Democratic Socialists of America - Moderator
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Jared Abbott.
The Anti-Racism Working Group of DSA
In February 2017, the Anti-Racism Working Group of Democratic Socialists of America consisted of Jared Abbott, Demitrius Callins, Adam Cardo, Duane Campbell, Elizabeth Henderson, Javier Miranda, Maria Svart.
DSA Boston Public Facebook Group
DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
Boston DSA Musician's Caucus
DSA Social Democratic Caucus Caucus Closed FB group
The Call, 2018 contributing editors included Jared Abbott.
- NY Times, Workers of the World, Please See Our Web Site By JOSEPH BERGER Published: May 22, 2011
- DSA website, accessed November 18, 2013
- Dem Left, DSA Convention: New Strategy for a New Era Posted by Dsa on 11.18.15 Barbara Joye
- No Ban – No Wall, DSA Builds Activist Response to Trump’s Actions Posted by Democratic Socialists of America on 02.03.17