Admins and Moderators as at April 30 2020.
- Dennis O'Neil Works at Maynard G. Krebs Job Training Institute
- Isobel Plowright Columbia University in the City of New York
- Isaac Silver Home repair person at Self-Employed
- Eric Odell Administrative Assistant at Columbia University in the City of New York
- Gavin Sherman Lower Merion High School
- David Neustadt Freelance Consultant at Self-Employed
- Bob Kirkman The New School
- Evelyn Osorio
- Sophie Lazar Population Health Manager at Boston Healthcare for The Homeless Program
- Lela Brown Portland, Oregon
- Tom Lorre
- [[Matt Siegfried]
Gavin Sherman, Freedom Road Socialist Organization member , Nicaragua Committee of the Central America Solidarity Association, and Vivien Morris, contributed an article "Bringing the war home to White America" to Freedom Road Socialist Organization's Forward Motion, September 1991 issue.
Boston Global Action Network
- As in other parts of the country, after the anti-WTO demonstrations in Seattle, folks in Boston got excited and got moving. The few folks that went, such as a contingent from the International Union of Electrical Workers (IUE) Local 201, workers at General Electric, stirred up other people with their accounts of the actions—and victory—in Seattle. More people, different people, young people have joined the Boston Global Action Network (BGAN). As elsewhere, labor, environmentalists, students, socialists, and anti-corporate activists coalesced as they have never coalesced before.
- And the Boston GAN quickly became one of the best organized GANs in the country. It has an excellent lead organizer, contributed by United for a Fair Economy, in Mike Prokosch, who has a long and well respected history in CISPES (Committee in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador). Jobs with Justice also contributes significant staff time. Boston Global Action Network has a clear vision of why the IMF, WTO, and the World Bank are bad for the world.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Gavin Sherman.