Eric Ebel is a Michigan based socialist activist.
DSA Conference delegate
Democratic Socialists of America
- "DSA has formed a Political Action Committee—Democratic Socialists of America PAC (DSA PAC), which will raise funds to enable activity that supports or opposes candidates for federal office. By law, DSA is not permitted to expend its resources in support of or against candidates in partisan elections; however, DSA is permitted to form a PAC for this purpose...
- ...Only DSA members in good standing may contribute to the PAC. Because the law is so specific, all contributions are carefully screened to make sure that they are from members."
On Tuesday, December 4th, 2001, at the request of the United Steel Workers-Region 2, members of Detroit Democratic Socialists of America joined an informational picket at Hospice of Michigan in Farmington Hills. Approximately seventy-five people representing DSA, Gray Panthers, Metropolitan Detroit AFL-CIO, Jobs with Justice, Alliance for Democracy, and Michigan Universal Health Care Access Network picketed in order to show community and labor support for the nurses aides, cooks, and other ancillary personnel at Hospice of Michigan who were attempting to organize a union.
Eleven D.S.A. members marched in the picket line, including Earl Mandel, Eric Ebel, David Elsila, Maurice Geary, Helen Samberg, Lon Herman, Ed Nol, Linda Housch-Collins, Brandon Moss, Larry Schwarczynski, and David Green.
2001 DSA leadership
Nineteen people ran for the sixteen National Political Committee positions elected at the 2001 Democratic Socialists of America Convention. The winners were:
- Theresa Alt, Ithaca
- Susan Chacin, Berkeley
- Eric Ebel, Ann Arbor
- Virginia Franco, San Diego
- David Green, Detroit
- Gabe Kramer, Columbus
- Selina Musuta, Ithaca
- Gina Neff, New York City
- Angel Picon, Stockton
- Maria Pineda, Davis
- Kathy Quinn, Philadelphia
- Jason Schulman, New York City
- Joseph Schwartz, Ithaca
- Timothy Sears, Oakland
- Jessica Shearer, New York City
- Herb Shore, San Diego
DSA Solidarity Economy Working Group
- Eric Ebel, created group on October 29, 2017.
- DSA Conference delegate list Oct. 12 1983 update
-  DSA website 1997, accessed May 27, 2010
- CampaignMoney.com 2006 Cycle
- Democratic Left, Spring 2006
-  Democratic Left, Winter 2002, page 16
-  Democratic Left, Winter 2002, page 5